A report on A-share Listed Aluminum market was added by Kenneth Research which covers the market size and growth over a span of 8 years, i.e., over the forecast period 2022-2031. The market study involves analysis of the product demand and market on the basis of various factors and through a number of analytical tools.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060601
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for A-share Listed Aluminum market Products.
As per the statistics recorded by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the investments in solar PV and wind energy increased by about 15% from 2010 to 2018 in the United States. This increased expenditure in the industry is predicted to be observed as a result of rising corporate procurement in the region and in this sector.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060601
Aluminum and aluminum alloy are currently one of the most widely used and most cost-effective materials. Aluminum alloy is widely used in manufacturing such as planes, automobiles, railways and ships. Besides, space rocket, space shuttle and satellites also consume a huge amount of aluminum and aluminum alloy.
In 2016, the production volume of electrolytic aluminum was 31.87 million tons, barely changed compared with 31.67 million tons in 2015. From 2001 to 2016, the production volume of electrolytic aluminum increased from 3.63 million tons to 31.87 million tons, with the CAGR of 15.6%. Since 2010, the aluminum consumption per capita reached the average level of developed countries. Electrolytic aluminum manufacturers in China are expanding production capacity, presenting a serious overcapacity. China takes up only 3% of the global bauxite reserves, while it accounts for over 20% of electrolytic aluminum production. China’s electrolytic aluminum industry is not only faced with a serious overcapacity but also highly independent on imported raw materials.
CRI analysis shows that the terminal downstream industries of aluminum products include construction, transportation, power and electronics, consumer durables and machinery industries, taking up 39%, 17%, 16%, 14% and 7% respectively. As one of the countries with the richest aluminum products varieties, China has over 300 kinds of alloys and over 1,500 categories aluminum products. China’s aluminum products are used not only for domestic consumption but also for exports. In 2015, China exported 4,195,200 tons of aluminum, taking up 8% of the domestic production. With the upgrading manufacturing in China, high-end aluminum processing enjoys good prospects.
According to CRI analysis, the benefit of China’s aluminum industry is rather polarized. The aluminum smelt industry is losing money, while the aluminum processing industry makes good profits. The investment structure of aluminum in China also shows a polarized trend, the fixed asset investment in the aluminum smelt industry falls. In comparison, fixed asset investment in the aluminum rolling industry keeps rising.
In this report, CRI analyzes 17 relevant aluminum enterprises listed in A-share market in in China.
(1) Financial Indexes
– Earnings per Share
– Book Value per Share (BPS)
– Sales per Share (SPS)
– Net Cash Flow per Share from Operations
– Net Cash Flow per Share (CNY)
– Return on Net Worth
– Net Profit Margin on Total Assets
– Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) (%)
– Gross Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– Net Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– EBIT Margin (%)
– EBITDA Margin (%)
– Debt to Asset Ratio (%)
– Total Asset Turnover (times)
– Cash/Operating Income Received from Sales of Goods or Services
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Revenue (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Profit (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (%)
(2) Summary of Income Statement
– Gross Revenue (CNY, million)
– Total Operating Costs (CNY, million)
– Revenue (CNY, million)
– Operating Profit (CNY, million)
– Total Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
– Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Deducting Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– R&D Costs (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) (CNY, million)
(3) Summary of Balance Sheet
– Liquid Asset (CNY, million)
– Fixed Asset (CNY, million)
– Long-term Equity Investment
– Total Assets (CNY, million)
– Liquid Liability (CNY, million)
– Non-current Liability (CNY, million)
– Total Liability (CNY, million)
– Capital Reserve (CNY, million)
– Surplus Reserve (CNY, million)
– Undistributed Profit (CNY, million)
– Shareholders’ Equity (CNY, million)
– Equity Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
(4) Summary of Cash Flow Statement
– Cash Received from Sales of Goods and Services (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Operations (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid to Purchase Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets and Other Long-term Assets (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid for Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Investors (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Borrowings (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Financing (CNY, million)
– Net Increase of Cash and Cash Equivalents (CNY, million)
– Cash and Cash Equivalents, End of Period (CNY, million)
– Depreciation and Amortization (CNY, million)
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of A-share Listed Aluminum market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609