A report on A-share Listed Gold Market was added by Kenneth Research which covers the market size and growth over a span of 8 years, i.e., over the forecast period 2022-2031. The market study involves analysis of the product demand and market on the basis of various factors and through a number of analytical tools.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060604
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for A-share Listed Gold Market Products.
As per the statistics recorded by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the investments in solar PV and wind energy increased by about 15% from 2010 to 2018 in the United States. This increased expenditure in the industry is predicted to be observed as a result of rising corporate procurement in the region and in this sector.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060604
By the end of 2014, man had exploited 183,600 tons of gold. About 50% of global gold consumption is used for jewelry, 40% for investment and 10% for industry.
In 2016, China produced 453.486 tons of gold, remaining the world’s largest gold producer for 10 consecutive years, increasing by 3.434 tons compared to 2015 and up by 0.76% YOY. The production of mineral gold was 394.883 tons and that of the non-ferrous metal was 58.603 tons. Finished gold products and mineral gold, produced by large-scale gold enterprises such as China Gold, Zijin Mining Group, Shandong Gold and Shandong Zhaojin Group, account for 49.85% and 40.05% of the total production volume, respectively.
In 2016, China’s gold consumption was 975.38 tons, down by 6.74% YOY compared to 2015 and remained as the world’s largest gold consumer for 4 years. gold jewelry consumed 611.17 tons, down by 18.91% YOY; gold bar used 257.64 tons, up by 28.19% YOY; gold coins consumed 31.19 tons, up by 36.80% YOY; gold for industrial or other usages took up 75.38 tons, up by 10.14% YOY. Although the consumption of gold jewelry is weak generally and declined sharply, the investment of physical gold still performs well. The consumption of gold bar and gold coins grew dramatically, up by nearly 30% in total.
Gold combines the attributes of commodity and finance. Therefore, its demand can be classified into three categories, one for gold jewelry, one for physical gold investment and another for industrial demand. With the development of gold market in China, the market function and the investment varieties become increasingly diversified. Additionally, the demand structure of gold investment is more complex.
By the end of 2016, there had been 726 gold mines in China, 330 of which are key mines above designated size with mining and dressing scale of 400,000 tons/day. The general gold production capacity of gold industry was 400 tons/year. The byproduct gold production capacity of non-ferrous smelt enterprise was 85 tons/day.
According to CRI analysis, the integration of gold mining resources in China has progressed slowly characterized by low concentration rate and small-scale enterprises. With the constant economic growth in China, jewelry, investment and industry have increasing demand for gold. As China’s gold production fails to meet the domestic need, it has to import a huge amount of gold each year.
In this report CRI analyzes 12 gold exploitation and smelt enterprises listed in A-share market in China.
(1) Financial Indexes
– Earnings per Share
– Book Value per Share (BPS)
– Sales per Share (SPS)
– Net Cash Flow per Share from Operations
– Net Cash Flow per Share (CNY)
– Return on Net Worth
– Net Profit Margin on Total Assets
– Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) (%)
– Gross Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– Net Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– EBIT Margin (%)
– EBITDA Margin (%)
– Debt to Asset Ratio (%)
– Total Asset Turnover (times)
– Cash/Operating Income Received from Sales of Goods or Services
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Revenue (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Profit (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (%)
(2) Summary of Income Statement
– Gross Revenue (CNY, million)
– Total Operating Costs (CNY, million)
– Revenue (CNY, million)
– Operating Profit (CNY, million)
– Total Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
– Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Deducting Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– R&D Costs (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) (CNY, million)
(3) Summary of Balance Sheet
– Liquid Asset (CNY, million)
– Fixed Asset (CNY, million)
– Long-term Equity Investment
– Total Assets (CNY, million)
– Liquid Liability (CNY, million)
– Non-current Liability (CNY, million)
– Total Liability (CNY, million)
– Capital Reserve (CNY, million)
– Surplus Reserve (CNY, million)
– Undistributed Profit (CNY, million)
– Shareholders’ Equity (CNY, million)
– Equity Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
(4) Summary of Cash Flow Statement
– Cash Received from Sales of Goods and Services (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Operations (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid to Purchase Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets and Other Long-term Assets (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid for Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Investors (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Borrowings (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Financing (CNY, million)
– Net Increase of Cash and Cash Equivalents (CNY, million)
– Cash and Cash Equivalents, End of Period (CNY, million)
– Depreciation and Amortization (CNY, million)
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of A-share Listed Gold Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609