A report on A-Share Listed Landscape Engineering market was added by Kenneth Research which covers the market size and growth over a span of 8 years, i.e., over the forecast period 2022-2031. The market study involves analysis of the product demand and market on the basis of various factors and through a number of analytical tools.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060602
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for A-Share Listed Landscape Engineering market Products.
As per the statistics recorded by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the investments in solar PV and wind energy increased by about 15% from 2010 to 2018 in the United States. This increased expenditure in the industry is predicted to be observed as a result of rising corporate procurement in the region and in this sector.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Demand for real estate landscape has been strong. the pursuit of titles such as “Garden City” and “Ecological City” has pushed local governments to attach more importance on municipal landscapes.
According to CRI analysis, the regional distribution of the landscape industry is consistent with the economy of corresponding regions. In the developed southeastern coastal areas, there are a great number of landscape engineering companies and advanced municipal landscape. In other regions, the state of the landscape industry varies greatly across regions due to different levels of urbanization, economic growth and climates.
CRI market research shows that downstream clients in the landscape industry are mainly local governments and real estate companies. In general, the prosperity of the landscape industry is in accordance with macro-economic cycles.
Landscape engineering is heavily affected by weather because it involves outdoor operation and transplantation of plants. In northern China, winter is the slack season due to poor operation conditions. The climate in the south is quite moderate, so landscape engineering is not much affected throughout the year except for the period around the Spring Festival.
There are a lot of landscape companies in China. Each company gains a small share of sales revenue and covers a small area. The concentration rate of the industry is low. Whether a landscape company can operate cross-regionally depends on multiple factors, the key of which lies in abilities to undertake cross-regional businesses and to manage cross-regional projects.
The landscape industry is a typical capital-intensive industry. Players operate with light assets and external financing is difficult. Landscape engineering projects, especially governments’ municipal projects, are paid by contractors in installments, forcing companies to cover expenses for a long period of time. Their business expansion depends on the turnover of capital. Therefore, capital strength is the bottleneck impeding engineering companies from undertaking large engineering projects and expanding to the national market. As a result, landscape companies with strong financing capabilities are able to continue with business expansion and have stronger competitive advantages.
Currently, gross margins of municipal landscape projects are higher than those of real estate projects. The former usually involves longer periods of time and larger scales and requires companies to cover expenses with extended payoff period, resulting in high barriers and moderate competitions. By contrast, the latter involves shorter periods of time, smaller scales and shorter payoff periods, resulting in fierce competition and, consequently, lower gross margin.
The Chinese government has been promoting PPP (Public-Private Partnership) projects and infrastructure construction since 2016, bringing new opportunities for the landscape engineering industry. For the government, PPP will bring economic growth and alleviate the debt crisis. PPP is also good for social capital in that it expands enterprises’ investment scope and financing channels. With the engagement and support of the government, enterprises will receive higher credit ratings and therefore more easily obtain capital from financial institutions and subsidies from the government. Enterprises and governments are engaged in the entire process of PPP projects, especially post-operation and management. The construction industry is a typical capital-intensive industry with traditionally limited sources of capital. By contrast, PPP allows for more financing channels, which will hopefully relieve enterprises’ expenses burden and progress payment default.
In this report, CRI analyzes 15 landscape engineering companies listed in A-share market in China.
The report is composed of two parts: the first part is enterprise profiles and the second part is the operation status of these enterprises in the recent decade (presently 2006 to 2016, we will update it to the latest as time goes by).
The operation status is demonstrated from the following perspectives: (1) financial indexes, such as earnings per share, book value per share (BPS), sales per share, net cash flow per share, return on net worth and debt to asset ratio; (2) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (3) indexes on the income statement, such as revenue, operating profit, net profit and EBIT; (4) indexes on the balance sheet, such as liquid asset, fixed asset, current liability, non-current liability, capital reserve and shareholders’ equity.
(1) Financial Indexes
– Earnings per Share
– Book Value per Share (BPS)
– Sales per Share (SPS)
– Net Cash Flow per Share from Operations
– Net Cash Flow per Share (CNY)
– Return on Net Worth
– Net Profit Margin on Total Assets
– Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) (%)
– Gross Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– Net Profit Margin on Sales (%)
– EBIT Margin (%)
– EBITDA Margin (%)
– Debt to Asset Ratio (%)
– Total Asset Turnover (times)
– Cash/Operating Income Received from Sales of Goods or Services
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Revenue (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Operating Profit (%)
– YOY Growth Rate of Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (%)
(2) Summary of Income Statement
– Gross Revenue (CNY, million)
– Total Operating Costs (CNY, million)
– Revenue (CNY, million)
– Operating Profit (CNY, million)
– Total Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
– Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– Net Profit Deducting Non-recurring Items (CNY, million)
– R&D Costs (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) (CNY, million)
– Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) (CNY, million)
(3) Summary of Balance Sheet
– Liquid Asset (CNY, million)
– Fixed Asset (CNY, million)
– Long-term Equity Investment
– Total Assets (CNY, million)
– Liquid Liability (CNY, million)
– Non-current Liability (CNY, million)
– Total Liability (CNY, million)
– Capital Reserve (CNY, million)
– Surplus Reserve (CNY, million)
– Undistributed Profit (CNY, million)
– Shareholders’ Equity (CNY, million)
– Equity Attributable to Shareholders of Parent Company (CNY, million)
(4) Summary of Cash Flow Statement
– Cash Received from Sales of Goods and Services (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Operations (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid to Purchase Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets and Other Long-term Assets (CNY, million)
– Cash Paid for Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Investments (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Investors (CNY, million)
– Cash Received from Borrowings (CNY, million)
– Cash Flow from Financing (CNY, million)
– Net Increase of Cash and Cash Equivalents (CNY, million)
– Cash and Cash Equivalents, End of Period (CNY, million)
– Depreciation and Amortization (CNY, million)
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060602
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of A-Share Listed Landscape Engineering market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609