The market for air quality monitoring is expected to grow at a CAGR of greater than 5% during the forecast period . Major factors driving the market are the growing awareness among consumers, stringent air quality monitoring and control regulations, growing end-user industries, and increasing awareness among common mass to mitigate health risks. However, the emergence of alternative and renewable sources of energy with reduced/zero emissions, and high capital required for AQM (Air Quality Monitoring) products are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Indoor application is expected to be the largest segment, owing to the supportive government regulations for air pollution monitoring and control and growing popularity of smart homes/green buildings, ongoing government initiatives toward the development of environment-friendly industries.
– Technological advancements in the field of air pollution monitoring and on-going expansion of petrochemical and power generation industries are likely to create immense opportunities for the market studied.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period, due to large scale industrialization in emerging countries like India, China, and Japan.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-86859
Key Market Trends
Indoor Application to be the Largest Segment
– Indoor air quality monitor is a device used to determine the purity of air in specified area by the level of dust, suspended particles and pollutants that are present. The quality of indoor air can affect the health and wellness of those who are breathing it.
– Indoor air quality monitors are typically sensor-based instruments. They are widely used in industrial environments to measure common air pollutants, in some cases with ppb (parts per billion) level detection.
– People spend around 90% of their time indoors, and human exposure to indoor air pollutants may occasionally be more than 100 times higher than outdoor pollutant levels i.e. indoor air is recycled continuously causing it to trap and build up pollutants.
– Also, when indoor CO₂ levels rise, cognitive skills, like crisis response, information usage and strategy, are decreased only to 20% in a 1,400-ppm concentration of CO₂ compared to the normal outdoor level of 400 ppm. Hence, it is evident that handling more advanced tasks becomes much more difficult when the indoor carbon dioxide levels rise. Accurate measurement of indoor air and better ventilation are vital to cognitive abilities of people working in offices.
– In Feb 2020, the embassy of the United States has declared that it is likely to monitor air quality in multiple locations across North India to help control pollution level. The move has come after the United States Mission distributed 58 low-cost-air quality monitors and 14 weather stations to the Society for Indoor Environment, an Indian NGO partnering this project.
– • In July 2019, the European Commission DG SANCO funded Indoor Air Monit project in Europe, which was led by DG Joint Research Centre (2010-2012), developed a framework of harmonised criteria, protocols and monitoring techniques for indoor air pollutants to cope with five different IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) objectives. Each of these IAQ objectives has its own specific scope, targets and associated operational practices.
– • The AIRMEX (European Indoor Air Monitoring and Exposure Assessment) project, deals with the comparison of indoor and outdoor monitors along with personal exposure concentrations of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) across European cities.
– • Therefore, based on the above-mentioned factors, indoor application segment is expected to be the largest segment on air quality monitoring market during the forecast period.
Air Quality Monitoring Market Size: Key Facts, Dynamics, Segments and Forecast Predictions Presented 2022-2031
Europe Battery Energy Storage System Market Size Key Insights Based on Product Type, End-use and Regional Demand Forecast 2022-2031
Gas Insulated Substation Market Size: Dynamics, Segments, and Demand Analysis Forecast 2022-2031
Molded Case Circuit Breaker Market Size: Facts, Figures and Analytical Insights Forecast 2022-2031
Generator Circuit Breaker Market Size Outlook,Share and Growth and Forecast Assumptions 2022-2031
Modular Substation Market Size Insight & Future Assessment for the Period Forecast 2022-2031
Excitation System Market Size Inclinations & Development Status Highlighted During Forecast Period 2022-2031