Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Asia Ambulatory Surgery Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Asia Ambulatory Surgery Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009562
According to the statistics by the World Bank, current health expenditure around the world increased from 9.391 % of GDP in the year 2011 to 9.896 % of GDP in the year 2017. Moreover, the statistics also stated that Tuvalu, a nation in Oceania region, had the highest expenditure of 17.143 % of GDP in the year 2017, followed by the United States, with 17.061 % of GDP.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Ambulatory surgery is a surgical procedure that allows patients to return home on the same day of the surgery. Such surgery centers can be either standalone units, or attached/affiliated to hospitals. Currently, with rapid technological advancements in the Indian healthcare sector, ~60% of all surgeries can be performed at short-stay surgery centers. Ambulatory care services are provided at various healthcare facilities like dialysis clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, hospital outpatient departments, and outpatient clinics, among others.
Global market overview:
As of 2018, 60% of surgeries performed globally are day care or short stay surgeries. The global ambulatory service market is expected to reach INR 242 Tn by 2024, growing at a CAGR of ~6% from INR 155 Tn in 2016.
The major factors boosting the growth of the market are increasing aging population, growing treatment costs, increasing consumer awareness, and high government expenditure on ambulatory care services, among others.
AmSurg Corp., Surgery Partners, Symbion, and IntergraMed America, Inc., among others, are some of the major players operating in the global ambulatory services market.
India market overview:
The ambulatory surgery market has immense potential for growth in India, since the country is currently burdened with more than 20% of the world’s diseases, but has only 6% of the world’s hospital beds. Ambulatory surgery is expected to reduce the average cost of treatment by 70%, when compared to the cost of inpatient surgery.
In the last few years, there has been a significant increase in ambulatory surgery centers in the fields of ophthalmology, gastroenterology, and orthopaedics, among others. It is expected that by 2020, 75% of the surgeries performed in India will be ambulatory surgeries, as compared to 43% in 2016. Hospitals are allotting some of their beds to ambulatory surgery centers, for efficient asset utilization.
Hospital integrated units, hospital autonomous units, hospital satellite units, and freestanding units are the different formats of ambulatory surgery centers in India. Hospital integrated units share facilities like operation theater (OT), outpatient department (OPD), and the healthcare workforce with the hospital, without the nursing staff. Freestanding units are autonomous units that have all the facilities like pharmacies, diagnostic labs, operation theaters, outpatient departments, dedicated workforce, and full-time consultants.
Healthcare centers specializing in eye care, dialysis, and oncology treatment have the same format as ambulatory surgical centers. It is expected that by the end of 2020, more ambulatory surgical centres specializing in oncology will be established in Tier II and Tier III cities in India, to meet the increasing demand for radiation therapy and healthcare consultancy services.
In 2015, the Indian ambulatory surgery market was valued at INR 250 Bn, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~15% during the forecasted period.
Key growth drivers of the market:
The factors driving market growth are high demand for ambulatory care centers in various therapeutic areas, cost-effectiveness, advancements in the healthcare sector, and lack of proper medical facilities in India.
India lacks proper medical facilities for a number of diseases like cataract, cancer, and acute kidney diseases, among others. As of 2016, ~0.2 Mn people needed dialysis treatment every year in India, whereas there were only 0.4 dialysis centers per Mn people. In India, 95% of medical colleges do not provide comprehensive cancer care services that include surgical, medical, and radiation oncology departments, in the same campus. Thus, there is scope to establish more day care centers that will meet the rising demand for healthcare facilities in the country.
As of 2017, medical inflation in India was 15%, while the government’s expenditure on healthcare was around 1.4% of the GDP. More ambulatory surgery centers need to be set up to provide surgery treatments on an outpatient basis, thereby reducing expenditure on hospital stays.
The public healthcare system in India is plagued with underfunded hospitals and clinics, and ineffective health schemes. Rising patient inflow from rural areas to metropolitan cities for healthcare services, and lack of hospital beds, have led to the inception of day care surgery or ambulatory surgery centers (ASC). In 2016, it was reported that India had 0.9 hospital beds per 1,000 people, which is lowest among the BRIC nations. These are the key factors driving the growth of ambulatory care services across the country.
Key challenges of the market:
The major challenges affecting market growth are diagnostic errors, and challenges with regard to post-operative care.
Patients have to be diagnosed quickly at ambulatory surgery centres, which can lead to inaccurate diagnosis, and improper treatment by medical practitioners.
Ambulatory surgery centers discharge their patients on the same day of the surgery. This acts as a challenge in providing proper post-operative care and controlling infections may become difficult.
Some of the key players operating in the market are:
o Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital Limited
o Fortis Healthcare Limited
o Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited
o CARE Hospitals Private Limited
o Max Healthcare Institute Limited
o Sankara Nethralaya Private Limited
o Vasan Healthcare Private Limited
o Columbia Asia Hospitals Private Limited
Fortis Healthcare Limited provides ambulatory healthcare services for emergencies, non-invasive image processing, echocardiography, cardiovascular CT, and thallium heart mapping, among others.
Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited operates Apollo Spectra Hospitals, which are short stay or day surgery hospitals. As of March 31, 2017, the company had 11 short surgical stay centers across India and abroad.
CARE Hospitals Private Limited operates CARE Outpatient Centers in India, which offer day care surgeries in various therapeutic areas like ENT, gynecology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, vascular surgery, general surgery, and cosmetic and plastic surgery.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009562
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia Ambulatory Surgery Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009562
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609