Kenneth Research has recently added a report titled Asia OTC Drug Market in its storehouse of market research reports. The report provides a detailed insight into the market scenario on the basis of the market size and volume for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the Asia OTC Drug Market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009155
According to the statistics by the World Bank, exports of fuel increased from 12.91% of merchandise exports in 2001 to 14.25% of merchandise exports in 2018. Additionally, imports of fuel registered a growth by 1.28x between the years 2001 and 2018. In 2001, the import of fuel was 10.30% of merchandise exports whereas in 2018, it was 13.19% of merchandise exports.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Over-the-counter drug market in India ranks eleventh in the global OTC market and is expected to reach the ninth position within the next five years. Since Indian patients have a huge tendency for self treatment, the Indian market is characterized by a huge demand for OTC drugs. It is a highly fragmented market with a large number of foreign and domestic players. Rising consumer confidence in OTC products, increasing number of shifts from prescription to OTC drugs, increasing focus on brand building, booming retail growth and changing demographics is helping the market to grow. The Indian Government, on its part has taken initiatives to reduce drug prices, has made certain reforms in the tax structure and has undertaken various other initiatives to promote the OTC market. The market is expected to exhibit steady growth over the next few years.
The report begins with the introduction section which offers a brief insight into the major over-the-counter segments. It then moves to the market overview section which provides an insight into the global market and then moves on to the Indian market, highlighting the market size and growth. The top ten OTC brands in both the Indian and the global market, along with the sales figures have been provided. The report also provides individual market sizes for the different segments of the OTC market.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the industry including rising consumer confidence in OTC products, increasing number of shifts from prescription to OTC drugs, booming retail growth, increasing focus on brand building, changing demographics and lower price control. The key challenges include low penetration in rural areas, preference of home remedies to OTC products, high competition and time consuming clinical trial procedures
The government initiatives section gives analyses the efforts to reduce drug prices, changes in the customs duty structure and the various other initiatives undertaken by the Government.
A brief overview of the drug market value chain and drug regulations is presented in the next section. It analyses the pharmaceutical value chain, and focuses on the different stages of clinical trial that a drug must pass through. A snapshot of different regulatory frameworks existing in the Indian pharma industry has been shown.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the industry. It includes a brief profile of the major players in the market along with their financials. It also includes the latest developments in the industry.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009155
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia OTC Drug Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609