Key Companies Covered in the Market Research are VMware (US), Microsoft (US), IBM (US), Blackberry (Canada), Citrix (US), Google (US), Cisco (US), Samsung (South Korea), Micro Focus (UK), ZOHO (India), SolarWinds (US), SAP (Germany), Quest Software (US), Ivanti (US), Sophos (US), SOTI (Canada), Jamf (US), Qualys (US), Snow Software (Sweden), and other key market players.
The global Market size is projected to reach USD 20.4 Billion by 2031 from USD 5.5 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period The report titled Asia-Pacific Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
rise in the mobility enforcing organizations to implement mobile security procedures, such as MDM, mobile application management, and mobile content management. This gives IT admins the power to manage smartphones, tablets, chromebooks, and kiosk devices from one central location.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082245
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Asia-Pacific mobile device management market (MDM) market
Mobile device management (MDM) is a security software which is usually used by the information technology (IT) department of any company to manage, secure and monitor the different devices of employees. These devices are deployed across various mobile service providers. It comprises a range of products and services that help the organization to allow and support different applications in personal mobile devices. The Asia-Pacific MDM market is expected to reach USD 2.00 Bn by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.16% during 2022-2023.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on solutions, deployment and end users.
Based on solutions, the market is segmented into device management, application management, security management and network service management. With a highest CAGR of 30.45%, the device management market is expected to reach USD 0.65 Bn in the year 2023. The application management market holds the maximum share in 2022 with a revenue of USD 0.21 Bn.
Based on deployment, the market is divided into cloud and on-premise. The cloud deployment market is expected to have a larger share and is estimated to grow from USD 0.35 Bn in 2018 to USD 1.19 Bn in 2023 with a CAGR of 27.59%.
Based on end users, the market is classified into banking, financial services and insurance (bfsi), telecommunication, retail, and healthcare. Healthcare will have a major market share and will rise from USD 0.25 Bn in 2022 to USD 0.76 Bn in 2023. The CAGR will be around 24.90%.
Key growth factors
Asia-Pacific would be the fastest growing region and would register significant growth during the forecast period. Organizations in this region have been actively adopting enterprise mobility solutions to meet the demands of the dynamic mobile workforce and economic growth. Mobile devices have gained tremendous acceptance among the younger generation, and demand for cloud-based solutions by small and medium sized industries (SMEs), and the growing bring your own device (BYOD) trend would be some of the notable factors that would drive the MDM market in this region. Mobile devices in this region are being used extensively for both private and professional purpose. BYOD assists in mobilization of organizational data that increases the efficiency of the organization.
Threats and key players
The growth of the MDM market in this region is currently hindered by accidents, which is a major cause of data loss for individual users. Very often we hear people asking others how to dry a wet device. Connectivity to the cloud can enable businesses to automatically create backups. No matter what happens to a device, important data and information can be retrieved by accessing the most recent cloud backup. Initial cost of these solutions is very high and this is a hindering factor for this market. Companies here are concerned about large investments in a particular area.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific MDM learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the Asia-Pacific MDM market.
3. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific MDM market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on solutions.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on deployment.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on end users.
7. Analysis of the company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for MDM to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights.
4. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
5. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082245
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia-Pacific Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082245
For More Reports:
Middle East and Africa Biometric Point-of-Sale Terminals Market
Middle East and Africa Vision Guided Robots Technology Market
Middle East and Africa Internet of Things (IoT) Insurance Market
Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure Market
Middle East and Africa Emerging Inkjet Printing Market
Middle East and Africa Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) Market
Middle East and Africa Micro Displays Market
Middle East and Africa Augmented Reality Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609