Asia-Pacific Non-Woven Fabric Market Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Supply and Forecast 2022-2031
The Asia-Pacific non woven fabric market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is increasing application base in the healthcare industry. On the flip side, lack of awareness among consumers and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of the market.
– Increasing need of non woven fabrics from textiles is forecasted to offer various opportunities for the growth of the market over the forecast period.
– Non-woven fabric from healthcare application is expected to dominate the market studied over the forecast period.
– China represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from healthcare and textile industries in coming years.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113940
Key Market Trends
Increasing Application Base in the Healthcare Industry
– Non woven fabric is a fabric like material produced using staple fiber (short) and long filaments (constant since quite a while ago), reinforced together by chemical, mechanical, heat or solvent treatment.
– Non-woven fabric is highly beneficial in terms of effectiveness, disposability, adaptability, and cost, with its wide applications in the healthcare industry.
– Non-woven fabric is one of the most effective materials for bacterial barriers. It is superior to linen, in terms of reducing airborne contamination.
– Non-woven fabric has its wide range of applications in healthcare products, such as for dressings, surgical masks and gowns, surgical drapes, bedding, and implantable, like with its orthopedic applications, sutures, and tissue structures, etc.
– Growing and aging population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, infrastructure investments, technological advancements is likely to boost the demands for healthcare products in coming years.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of non-woven fabrics from healthcare industry is likely to dominate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Non-Woven Fabric Market
Sri Lanka Paints and Coatings Market
United Kingdom White Cement Market
Oman Paints and Coatings Market
Morocco Paints and Coatings Market
Polymer Modified Cementitious Coating Market
PET Preform Market
Diamond Wire Market
India Prussian Blue Market