Key Companies Covered in the Market Research are Covidien (Medtronic), Ethicon, Grena, B.Braun, Dextera Surgical, Intuitive Surgical and other key market players.
The global Market size is projected to reach USD 8.07 billion by 2031 from USD 3.97 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031 which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
whereas surgical staplers provide faster, more accurate, and efficient wound closure, which is leading to increased adoption of stapling devices over traditional suturing methods
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080483
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers Market
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fasted growing surgical staplers market in the world. The Asia Pacific surgical staplers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% leading to a revenue of USD 0.79 Bn by 2023.
Considering the demographics of the region, about half of the Asian countries currently have less than a 5% share of the older population. The countries with a higher share of younger population are located in South Central Asia – Afghanistan (2.5% geriatric), South-Eastern Asia (e.g., Laos, 3.8% geriatric), and Western Asia (e.g., Kuwait – 2.3%; Yemen – 2.7% geriatric). However, East Asia is one of the oldest sub-regions globally that includes the one of oldest countries in the world—Japan (26.6% geriatric). Overall, in 2016, 12.4% of the population in the Asia-Pacific region was 60 years or older, which is lower than North Americas 17% (approx.). This unique mix serves a as a major driver for the growth of the surgical staplers market in the Asia-Pacific.
Also, Asian countries like China and Japan are large medical devices markets after the U.S. and European Union and are bound to expand more given the fact that the percentage of the geriatric population in Japan is expected to increase from 24% in 2012 to 40% in 2050. These people will require specific age related surgeries. Thus, manufacturers of surgical devices shall get a boost in this region.
The Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market is segmented by product into manual and powered surgical staplers and by type into reusable and disposable surgical staplers. Manual Surgical Staplers dominated the market share in 2017 while the reusable surgical is expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the forecast period (2018-2023).
Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market is further segmented based on its applications – abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries. In 2017, the abdominal surgeries segment held the biggest share of the market.
Key growth factors:
o Increased medical tourism in countries like Thailand, South Korea, and India (A cardiac operation at best of Indian hospitals costs less than 30% of what it would cost in Europe or the United States) over the years due to the availability of cheaper but quality surgical procedures drives the surgical staplers market in the Asia Pacific region.
o The recent launch of public healthcare programs clubbed with increasing private wealth is expected to boost the region’s health care spending by an annual average of 6.6% in 2015-2019. The growth in countries like India is expected to be at a substantial rate of 16.1% per year. The government has set a target of increasing public health expenditure which is expected to boost the demand for advanced medical technologies like surgical staplers.
Threats and key players:
o Expenditure on healthcare in the Asia-Pacific, though increasing, is still quite low compared to regions like North America. (Healthcare expenditure in NA was USD 3306 Bn per capita in 2015 while in APAC it was almost half of NA with USD 1537 Bn per capita). This might act as a challenge to the adoption of surgical staplers.
o Affordability is an issue in countries like India, Taiwan, etc., and hence hospitals are more focused on providing low-cost medical care. Thus, under such conditions, focus on advanced medical devices like surgical staplers remain low, mainly when hand suturing (stitching) is still a popular method for wound closure.
o The key players in the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market are Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Covidien (Medtronic), 3M, B.Braun, Dextera Surgical, CONMED, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market
2. Analysis of the value chain of surgical staplers
3. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market segmentation- by product – manual and powered surgical staplers market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market segmentation- by type – disposable and reusable surgical staplers market
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market segmentation- by application – abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for countries (India, China, Japan and South Korea) market size data for the surgical staplers market segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
8. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market
9. Qualitative analysis of the key drivers and challenges affecting the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market and its segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the Asia-Pacific surgical staplers market
2. Get an understanding of how the surgical staplers reach the end users from the manufacturers
3. Get country-specific market size and observations for the Asia- Pacific surgical staplers market and its segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
4. Get specific drivers and challenges for the surgical staplers market and its segmentations (by product- manual and powered, by type -reusable and disposable, by application- abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries)
5. Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080483
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080483
For More Reports:
North America Dysthymia Market
North America Dyspepsia Market
North America Dyskinesia Market
North America Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Market
North America Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609