Asia-Pacific Water Treatment Chemicals Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth 2022-2031
The market for water treatment chemicals in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR greater than 7% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the consumption of water treatment chemicals is the rising ground and surface water pollution. However, the hazardous nature of hydrazine is expected to restrain the market studied during the forecast period.
– The shifting focus onto the usage of green chemicals is likely to provide a major growth opportunity for the market studied during the forecast period.
– Corrosion inhibitors accounts for the major share of the market among the end-user industries currently and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112482
– China dominated the Asia-pacific water treatment chemicals, owing to the high demand from end-user industries like Power and chemical manufacturing in the country.
Key Market Trends
Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors to Dominate the Market
– One of the major application areas of corrosion inhibitors chemicals is in oil rigs. Oil production requires continuous monitoring and maintenance for corrosion from saline water which is one of the oil rig’s major maintenance issues.
– Thus, with the growing oil production activities in countries, like China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, among others, there is an increase in the demand for water treatment chemicals as corrosion inhibitors.
– Other major application where corrosion inhibitors are highly demanded is the use of water as thermal fluid in cooling water systems of power plants, chemical plants, etc.. Usually when water is used as a cooling agent it leads to problems, like corrosion, scale, and biological fouling processes. These phenomena are caused because of the concentration of salts and suspended matters.
– The growing power plant capacities of countries like China and India is a major driving factor of the consumption of corrosion inhibitors.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, corrosion inhibitors is expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Refrigeration Lubricants Market
Caustic Soda Market
Middle-East and Africa Epoxy Resins Market
Special Boiling Point Solvents Market
Construction Adhesives Market
India Adhesives and Sealants Market
Malaysia Adhesives and Sealants Market