The market for barite is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors driving the barite market are the growing demand from the oil and gas industry, in drilling fluid, and its growing usage in the plastics industry. The presence of close substitutes, such as celestite and iron ore, could act as an obstacle for the growth of the barite market.
– About 80% of the global demand is from the petroleum industry. The worldwide demand for barite would continue till petroleum products are preferred as the chief source of energy, given their importance in the transportation and industrial end-use sectors.
– Middle-East & Africa is forecasted to be the largest market for barite owing to the growing oil & gas industry of this region where barite plays a very crucial role.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-87193
Key Market Trends
High demand from Oil & Gas Industry
– Barite has huge demand in oil and gas drilling operations as a weighing agent in the drilling mud. It prevents the explosive release of oil and gas during drilling and it has unique physical and chemical properties such as high specific gravity, chemical and physical inertness, low solubility, and magnetic neutrality.
– The properties like non-corrosiveness, non-abrasiveness, insolubility in water, inertness, and high specific gravity enable barite’s application as a weighting agent in drilling operations to remove the cutting from the bits, transport cutting to the surface to reduce the friction in the drilling string, control pressure, prevent blow-out and at the same time to provide lubrication.
– The prospectus for the future growth of the petroleum industry suggests that petroleum exploration will continue to grow and simultaneously the consumption of barite. Furthermore, more drilling must be done per unit of oil as hydrocarbon discoveries become less productive with time.
– Daily global demand for crude oil (including biofuels) is on the rise and is projected to cross 100 million barrels per day mark by the end of 2020.
– Hence, the rising demand for barite from oil & gas industry globally is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Barite Market Size Is Likely to Experience a Tremendous Growth by Covid-19 Analysis Forecast 2022-2031
Textile Dye Market Size Pegged for Robust Expansion Forecast 2022-2031
Antifog Additives Market Size Emerging Trends and Will Generate New Growth Opportunities Status Forecast 2022-2031
Epoxy Curing Agent Market Size Is Booming Worldwide with Share, Top Key Players Forecast 2022-2031
Bullet-proof Glass Market Size to See a Huge Rise with an improve in Revenue Forecast 2022-2031
Cyclamate Market Size To Grow On The Basis Of Refined Innovation From 2022-2031
Iron Oxide Pigments Market Size Throw Innovation-Based Surprises From 2022-2031