The bioceramics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of market studied are the growing demand from biocompatible materials, increase in ageing population leading to increase in spinal, and ortho-biological surgeries, increasing usage in dental care, and increasing usage for replacing diseased hard tissues of the body. On the flipside, stringent clinical and regulatory processes is hampering the growth of the studied market.
– Orthopedics segment dominated the market and is likely to grow during the forecast period, with growing income of population, and patient inclination towards curing health problems, including the aging population facing joint problems.
– The possible usage as treatment for cancer, and development of new methods to produce customized nano-ceramics are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
– Europe dominated the market across the globe, where the growth of the studied market is driven by the growing demand for dental application, and increasing lifestyle-related chronic diseases are further driving the demand for bioceramics market in the region.
Get the inside scoop with Sample report- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-87100
Key Market Trends
Orthopedics Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Orthopedics segment dominates the demand for bioceramics across the globe, owing to its importance in replacing and repairing hip joints, knees, and other bones.
– Owing to its anti-microbial properties, resistance to acid and base solution, change in pH value, as well as high temperature, bioceramics are widely popular for use in orthopedic applications.
– With growth in aging population, majorly in countries, such as Japan, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Portugal, and others, joint & bone related health problems have increased among the population.
– Thus, technological advancement and growing income-levels of the population has made it possible for such aged population to replace & repair joints through surgery to facilitate comfort. This has been increasing the demand for bioceramics for orthopedic applications.
– Besides, cases of chronic diseases and accidents leading to fractures are also increasing the demand for bioceramics for medical industry.
– Thus, such trends are further expected to continue driving the demand for bioceramics for orthopedic applications during the forecast period.
Bioceramics Market Size Global Industry Trends, Share, and Forecast Report 2022-2031
Carbon Prepreg Market Size Global Outlook, Business Opportunity, Upcoming Trends, Recent Development, Forecast 2022-2031
Isophorone Market Size Report Analysis, Share, Revenue, Growth Rate With Forecast 2022-2031
Vacuum Insulation Panel Market Size By Key Players, Deployment Type, Applications, Vertical, and Region Forecast 2022-2031
Water-borne Coatings Market Size By Key Players, Deployment Type, Applications, Vertical, and Region Forecast 2022-2031
UAE Architectural Paints and Coatings Market Size New Innovations Trends, Research, Global Share and Forecast 2022-2031
Vinyl Acetate Market Size Valuable Growth Prospects,Share, Demand and Current Trends Analysis Forecast 2022-2031