Key Companies Covered in the Market Research are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), and Illumina, Inc. (US), Waters Corporation (US), DNASTAR (US), and other key market players.
The market size is expected to reach USD 21.8 billion by 2026, from USD 10.7 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2022 to 2031.Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Bioinformatics Research Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081756
According to the statistics by the World Bank, current health expenditure around the world increased from 9.391 % of GDP in the year 2011 to 9.896 % of GDP in the year 2017. Moreover, the statistics also stated that Tuvalu, a nation in Oceania region, had the highest expenditure of 17.143 % of GDP in the year 2017, followed by the United States, with 17.061 % of GDP.
Currently at its initial stage, the bioinformatics research market in India is poised to become one of the fastest emerging areas in India. Rising R&D activities coupled with the favorable government activities is primarily driving the market. Further, the continual increment in the healthcare expenditure amongst Indians is fueling growth in the market.
The report begins with an introduction section, laying out the structure of the overall biotechnology industry in India and highlighting the scope of the bioinformatics research market.
Market overview section is segregated in two sections wherein the first section talks about the overall biotechnology industry and listing a snapshot consisting an overview, market forecast over a period of 2012 to 2015, prime growth factors and competition. It also covers the additional demands laid forward to the Government of India by the apex body The Association of Biotechnology Lead Entrepreneurs (ABLE). The other section deals explicitly with the bioinformatics market in India and discusses about the overview, competitive landscape, major Indian bioinformatics clusters and key IT players involved in the market. Further the report furnishes a comprehensive set of statistics about the market including market size & growth and segments of biotechnology industry followed by the market size and growth of bioinformatics and the share of domestic & exports of the Indian bioinformatics market.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The report also houses a SWOT analysis of the bioinformatics market thereby offering deeper understanding of the market at a glance.
Bioinformatics technology is a section which features discussions pertaining to the general technology framework incorporated in the market. Some of the major technological aspects such as data warehousing, machine learning, micro data analysis and pattern matching amongst others have been discussed and explained for a better understanding. The key bioinformatics tools categories including homology & similarity, protein function analysis, structural analysis and sequence analysis have been explained along with the various relevant applications and tools used in the market. The report also features a list of some of the major databases available along with their brief descriptions.
Application areas section of the report talks about the five important segments where bioinformatics has gained tremendous popularity. The segments covered include molecular medicine, microbial genome applications, agriculture, animals and comparative studies. Each of these have been defined along with their respective application areas hence giving reading with an array of opportunity that prevail in the market for new entrants.
Market influencers section provides a comprehensive set of factors which boosts and hinders the growth in the market. An analysis of the section brings forth the key drivers fueling growth in the market including easy availability of talent pool, increasing healthcare expenditure, improving export figures and favorable government initiatives. While the challenges identified comprises of frequent changes in regulatory measures & technological landscapes, high costs associated with R&D activities, data interoperability and high competition.
Government initiatives & framework lists the existing hierarchical framework within the industry thereby listing the crucial authorized bodies and organizations looking after the biotechnology industry. Moving along, the section illustrates strategies laid by Indian Government for the industry followed by the numerous steps taken to boost the bioinformatics market in particular.
Major research institutes talks about some of the premier research institutes and organizations operating in the India. Details about their products, facilities, infrastructure, services and research area have been listed. Additionally, a snapshot of some other key institutes involved in bioinformatics research in India has also been furnished along with their respective areas of focus.
Key IT vendor profiles contain the details of some of the major IT vendors that are currently active in the market. Basic details regarding their corporate information, financial analysis and a comprehensive list of their products and solutions haven been mentioned. The section has been designed to offer readers with the existing areas that have been targeted by these IT behemoths for the market.
Selected bioinformatics vendors section primarily deals with the profiles of the major players in bioinformatics research market in India which enables readers to get a clear picture of the current competitive scenario. It lists the basic details of the players such as corporate information, business highlights and key members. The section also features financial analysis of key vendors which in turn provides us with the financial health of players.
Recent corporate activities is a section listing some of the major activities to have happened within the biotech industry in India as well as internationally. The section has been derived after covering the activities since the year 2010.
Strategic recommendations section has been derived after a thorough analysis of the market and highlights the opportunities for the bioinformatics vendors in India. Garnering quality human resource and reducing the dependency on IT vendors for infrastructure will actually play as the key to success for vendors in the market
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081756
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Bioinformatics Research Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081756
For More Reports:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609