The market for bismaleimide monomer is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. Growing demand from aerospace sector is driving the demand of the market studied. Asia-pacific dominated the market with a significant share and is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from Electrical and Electronics Sector
– Bismaleimide monomers are being widely used in the electrical and electronics sectors since the past few years.
– They are employed for multi-layer printed circuit boards and also in optoelectronics.
– The increasing electronics industry across the globe is boosting the demand for the market studied. the electronics manufacturing market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow rapidly during the upcoming years, due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region.
Enquire before purchasing this report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113226
– Low cost and the availability of raw materials, coupled with cheap labor, are driving the growth of the sector.
– The companies in the region provide manufacturing and assembling services to companies in Germany, France, and the United States.
– Moreover, these companies are rapidly digitizing their business to achieve end-to-end integration of their operation.
– Such factors are boosting the demand for the market studied.
Asia-Pacific to Witness a Significant Growth
– Asia-Pacific is a manufacturing hub across the globe for various industries including electrical and electronics, aerospace, and automotive with China being a major focus.
– The aircraft parts and assembly manufacturing sector in the country is growing at a rapid pace, with the presence of over 200 small aircraft part manufacturers.
– Major manufacturers are concentrated in Nanchang, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi’an, Harbin, Shijiazhuang, and Shenyang.
– The Chinese aerospace policy represents one of the most comprehensive attempts to enter the top levels of aerospace development and production. China is expected to be the world’s largest single‐country market for civil aircraft sales over the next 20 years.
– China is the world’s largest electronic production base for decades. With the increase in the disposable income of the middle-class population, the demand for electronic products is projected to grow in the near future.
Bismaleimide Monomer Market
Activated Carbon Fiber Market
Glyoxylic Acid Market
United States Onshore Drilling Fluid Market
Middle-East and Africa Polyurethane (PU) Hot-melt Adhesives Market
Gold Nanoparticles Market
Liquid Nitrogen Market