Kenneth Research, in its repository of market research reports, have recently added a report on Body Contouring Devices and Procedures Market which emphasizes on the latest trends, key opportunities, drivers, and the challenges associated with the growth of the market during the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2031. The Body Contouring Devices and Procedures Market is anticipated to grow primarily on account of the growing trade of ICT goods and services worldwide. According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Body Contouring Devices and Procedures Market products.
Request of this Sample – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10166349
Body contouring devices are the ones which help achieve desired individual body shape by altering the proportion of fat deposit across the body. The process includes body lifting, bra line lift, body fat transfer, implants and abdominal etching. The market is fuelled by the societal pressure to acquire a defined body contour via reducing the fat deposition, rejuvenation of skin, loosing body weight.
Market Overview and Trends
Body contouring devices could be minimally invasive and non-invasive. The most common invasive technique namely liposuction used to remove excess body fat suffered few drawbacks like adverse effects, long recuperation periods and high cost associated. Therefore, novel modalities for non-invasive/ minimally invasive body contouring have come up which target the physical properties of fat by stimulation through laser, radiofrequency or high-intensity focused ultrasound. The stimulation causes either a reduction in the size of fat, necrosis, or apoptosis of adipocytes.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Burgeoning middle class with increasing disposable income
• Rising geriatric population
• Technological advancement
• Growing aesthetic awareness
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Strict regulatory environment
• High cost of procedures
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The body contouring devices market is segmented on the product & service types, geography.
Product & Service Types Covered:
Global Body Contouring Devices Market 2019-2029
Global Non-invasive and Minimally Invasive Devices Market 2019-2029
Global Invasive Devices Market 2019-2029
Global Body Contouring Procedures Market 2019-2029
Global Nonsurgical Skin Resurfacing Market 2019-2029
Global Nonsurgical Skin Tightening Market 2019-2029
Global Cellulite Treatment Market 2019-2029
Global Liposuction Market 2019-2029
Global Other Procedures Market 2019-2029
Global Body Contouring Devices & Procedures End Users Market 2019-2029
Global Hospital Use Analysis Market 2019-2029
Global Clinics and Spa Centres Use Analysis Market 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
Major Market Players:
Cynosure, Inc., Alma Lasers, Alleragan, Syneron Medical Ltd., Bausch Health Companies, Inc., Lumenis, Merz Pharma, Meridian, InMode Aesthetic Solutions, El.En. S.p.A. (Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH).
Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market?
• How much will this market be worth from 2018 to 2029?
• How is the Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market currently and how will these change to 2029?
• What are the main submarkets and how much revenue will each Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market submarket account for over the next 10 years to 2029 and why?
• How will the market shares for each Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry evolve to 2029?
• What are the largest national markets for Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market? What is the current status and how will it develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are the main trends that will affect the Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market between 2018 and 2029?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Body Contouring Devices and Procedures market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Body Contouring Devices and Procedures Market 2019-2029: By Device Type, By Procedure Type (Cellulite Treatment, Liposuction), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Access Full Report Here – https://www.kennethresearch.com/report-details/body-contouring-devices-and-procedures-market/10166349
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609