Bulk Acoustic Wave Sensors Market overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
The bulk acoustic wave sensors market was valued at USD 513.6 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1018.79 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 12.09%, over the forecast period. The growing trend in the adoption of wireless technology is expected to drive the BAW sensors market in the forecast period.
– With the wide boom of 4G LTE and wireless networks around the globe, the new wave spectrum is needed to handle the massive wireless traffic. Since 3G network uses 5 bands and LTE is already using more than 20 4G LTE bands, with 5G about to explore in the near future, more than 40 bands will be used.
– Moreover, Qorvo is doing some serious work in BAW technology in advanced filtering solutions for next-gen high-end mobile products which need more filters, as well as for advanced radar and communications systems. These BAW sensors can solve the toughest interference and coexistence challenges worldwide. They also enable operators and manufacturers to deliver higher speeds and greater bandwidth by utilizing spectrum that might be lost with older filtering technologies.
– BAW sensors generally deliver superior performance with lower insertion loss at higher frequency levels. They are less sensitive to temperature change. Hence, the frequency ranges handled by BAW is ideal for extremely challenging applications.
– The increasing demand for advanced wireless technology, like LTE, has made the application of new RF features mandatory in tablets and smartphones. And since there is a low manufacturing cost of the BAW sensors, which can act as a driver for the BAW market in the forecast period.
– Therefore, the growing shipments of smart gadgets, such as smartphones and tablets, over the forecast period is expected to create a significant demand for BAW filters owing to the increasing proliferation of LTE networks.
– Furthermore, BAW sensors have a small form factor and deliver improved performances, which are expected to be the major cause of their adoption in the coming years.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-78897
Scope of the Report
A bulk acoustic wave is an acoustic wave that travels through piezoelectric materials; a material which produces electric currents. The increasing market activities in the BAW devices, the applications of BAW sensors are growing in the defense, industrial, and commercial wireless application. Different types of substrates have been used for BAW sensors with the demand more driven by economics and fabrication constraints.
Key Market Trends
Telecommunications Industry has the Fastest Growth Rate
– BAW sensors are now snowballing in the market, migrating from defense and industrial markets to consumer wireless applications. These BAW sensors are fabricated for use below 500 MHz, the economic range or the sensors is above 1.5 GHz. Above 1.9 GHz.
– BAW sensors become competitive against surface acoustic wave sensors. The increasing usage of internet compatible devices like smartphones, tablets, and other electronic communication devices is growing the integration of BAW sensors.
– The highest penetration of BAW sensors has been witnessed in the telecommunication sector. The cost has been reduced to be competitive with existing technologies, therefore there is high data traffic per month globally which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Dominant in the Market
– Asia-Pacific region has the highest number of mobile subscriptions in the world. The number of subscriptions is around 4.2 billion which accounts for close to 53% of the total number of subscriptions.
– In automobile applications, in the developed and developing economies, such as US, China, South Korea, Japan, and India, which are expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. North America followed the Asia–Pacific region due to the presence of various key players in this region.
– Europe and Latin America offer potential growth opportunities in BAW sensors market due to the increasing demand for advanced technologies from various verticals, thereby, will drive the market in the regions.
Request For Full Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-78897
The major players include Panasonic Corp., CTS Corporation, TDK Epcos AG, Teledyne Microwave Solutions, Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd, and Raltron electronics Corporation, amongst others. The market is fragmented due to the high competition in the market. Hence, the market concentration will be low.
–Related Trending Reports:-
Computer Imaging System Market Share & Industry Analysis Reports, Global Forecast till 2022-2031
Higher Education ERP System Market Report with COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Market Growth, Forecast To 2022-2031
Penetration Service Market Report with COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Market Growth, Forecast To 2022-2031
Airport Management Software Market by Manufacturers, End-User, Type, Application, Regions and Forecast to 2022-2031