The report predicts the global Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Management Market to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2031.
“The cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%.”
The global cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market is projected to reach USD 1.56 billion by 2031 from an estimated USD 1.26 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.4%. The high prevalence of hydrocephalus and the subsequent increase in the number of shunting procedures and the growing geriatric population are factors driving the growth of this market. The growing healthcare market in developing economies is also expected to provide growth opportunities for players in the market. However, the dearth of trained professionals and complications related to CSF shunts may challenge market growth during the forecast period to a certain extent.
“By product, the shunts segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period (2022–2031).”
The market is segmented by product into shunts and external drainage systems. The shunts segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing number of shunting procedures performed worldwide as well as the increasing number of revision shunt surgeries being performed due to shunt malfunction and infection.
“By end user, the pediatric segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.”
Based on end user, the global cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market is segmented into pediatric, adult, and geriatric end users. The pediatric segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period and this growth is attributed to the high prevalence of congenital hydrocephalus along with the rising number of shunting procedures performed in the pediatric population.
Click Here To Get The Sample PDF Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-109775
“Asia Pacific to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period. The highest growth rate of the Asia Pacific market can be primarily attributed to the high prevalence of congenital hydrocephalus in China, the growing geriatric population in Japan, and increasing medical tourism in India and several RoAPAC countries.
The break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1–65%, Tier 2–25% and Tier 3–10%
- By Designation – C-level–30%, Director Level–48%, Others–22%
- By Region – North America–48%, Europe–20%, Asia Pacific–25%, Row–7%
The key players in the global cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market are Medtronic (Ireland), Integra (US), B. Braun (Germany), DePuy Synthes (US), Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), SOPHYSA (France), Natus Medical (US), Dispomedica GmbH (Germany), Delta Surgical Limited (UK), Argi Grup (Turkey), Moller Medical GmbH (Germany), G. SURGIWEAR LTD. (India), and Wellong Instruments Co., Ltd. (Taiwan).
The report analyzes the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, end user, and region. The report also includes the competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report can help established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
Download The Sample PDF Report Here: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-109775
This report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market. The report analyzes the market based on product, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management devices across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management market
-Related Trending Reports:
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of the business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790