The global containerized data center market was valued at USD 7.52 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach a value of USD 29.34 billion by 2031 at a CAGR of 25.49%, during the forecast period. With the growing adoption of the cloud and increasing data generation, the demand for data centers has spiked drastically over the past few years.
– These data centers are fabricated in a manufacturing facility and shipped to the end user in the container. Most of the components in this type of data center are preinstalled, and offer limited flexibility, in terms of replacement and upgrading components.
– The speed of deployment for new data centers will give an edge for enterprises and data center operators. Containerized solutions can reduce the time that it takes to bring a functional data center online to weeks. For instance, Cisco’s containerized data centers take only 12-16 weeks to be fully deployed.
– The need for rapid infrastructure deployment in highly dense configurations, with a focus on power and cooling efficiency, is predominant in the high scale data center market segments.
– Since these data centers are containerized, they are in small sizes and can be moved from one place to another. As a result of this, they have limited computing efficiency.
Enquire before purchasing this report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-78952
Scope of the Report
A containerized data center is defined as a type of modular data center that is incorporated into standard shipping containers or similar containers. The containers are fabricated with all the components of a data center, including cooling, power, and racks.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Mobility and Scalability Solutions is Driving the Market Growth
-For more than 40% of organizations, scalability was one of the top challenges faced. Scalability provides the users with the building blocks to add capacity to their systems, in timely intervals and pay-as-you-grow. This capacity-on-demand approach allows organizations to meet the fluctuating demands quickly.
-It also helps manage capital expenditure costs and maintain higher operating efficiencies. This enables organizations to adopt new technologies with a forecast of very few months in advance, instead of years of planning.
-Building a data center environment doesn’t just depend on the scaling ability. Better results will be obtained when the data center is agile and scalable. Many new companies deploying data center strategies are starting with these systems to experiment and explore the potential.
-As the use of data centers in organizations is increasing significantly, easy scalability provided by adding additional blocks and easy plugin capabilities are supporting the market growth. The markets, such as Brazil and India, that are experiencing high growth and penetration, are looking for scalable solutions.
North America to Hold the Largest Share in the Global Containerized Data Center Market
– North America is one of the first regions to adopt these systems, with many companies in the region deploying these data centers in the United States. Microsoft, Google, and Amazon, which were the first companies to deploy this technology, established containerized data centers in the United States.
– Many major players in the market, including IBM, HPE, and Cisco, have focused on the United States. Thus, the penetration of containerized data centers in North America has been strong over the past few years.
– The high technology awareness and focus on cost-effective scaling have driven the market growth in the United States. Many companies in the data center industry have entered the US containerized data center market and expanded globally.
– However, the North American market is retreating, with many consumers moving toward modular data centers. North American consumers are demanding higher flexibility and increased customization. With the containerized data centers offering limited flexibility, the demand for modular data centers has been high.
Containerized Data Center Market Size Analysis Covering Share, Growth, Trends and Upcoming Opportunities 2022-2031
Precision Farming Market Size Analysis, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2022-2031
Millimeter Wave Technology Market Size Report Examines Latest Trends and Key Drivers Supporting Growth 2022-2031
Unified Communication as-a-Service in Energy Market Size Outlook, Share and Growth Stance Forecasted 2022-2031
Cloud Encryption Software Market Size Projections & Future Opportunities Recorded for the Period 2022-2031
Cloud Collaboration Market Size Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Supply and Manufacturers Analysis Research Report 2022-2031