The continuous testing market was valued at USD 1.48 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.45 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.24% over the forecast period.The development of the complex IT infrastructure combines physical systems and a virtualized environment, which needs continuous testing for proper feedback and continuous delivery. The concept of Continuous Integration (CI) is already popular in the industry whereas there was some missing link in the deployment part creating an opportunity for the Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment.
– The growing digitalization in businesses across the globe is creating demand for software development. Also, the developing companies are leading towards increasing their efficiency by automating their processes of testing. Hence, the growing demand for continuous and timely delivery are driving the growth of the market.
– Moreover, the adoption of Agile and DevOps approach for project management is also boosting the growth of the market. For instance, Tata Consultancy Services is adopting Agile and Business 4.0 concept for thier whole operations. These approaches include the continuous testing concept rather than detecting a problem at the last stage and repeating the process.
– However, the dependency on traditional approaches and lack of skilled and experienced test automation workforce are hampering the growth of the continuous testing market to an extent.
Scope of the Report
The scope of the study for the continuous testing market has considered both cloud-based and on-premise deployment solution provided by vendors information technology industry globally as part of managed and professional services.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-83505
Key Market Trends
Cloud Based Deployment to Grow Significantly
– For continuous testing and continuous delivery, cloud plays a critical role. Continuous testing offers regular automated testing using a platform like Selenium to build test cases and deliver results faster. In addition to this, continuous automated testing on cloud offers easy collaboration, easy mobile accessibility, and derives result on the go.
– Mobile devices are another challenge for the testing as the developments of mobile applications are reaching new high regularly. The market is in need of the quicker deployment of the solution. Also, a wide range of smartphones and rapid cum continuous developments of the smartphone with screen size and resolution makes the testing even more challenging. The companies are adopting the mix of real smartphones devices and simulators for the testing. This trend is driving the market for the cloud-based continuous testing market.
– Cloud-based deployment offers 27X7 support for third-party tools and APIs with zero downtime. The IT spendings on cloud services have increased in recent years. According to RightScale report 2018, 26 percent of enterprises spend more than USD 6 million a year on public cloud, while 52 percent spend more than USD1.2 million annually.
Continuous Testing Market
Cloud Microservices Market
Automatic Identification System Market
Mobile Artificial Intelligence Market
Threat Intelligence Market
Virtual Data Room Market
Robotic Process Automation Market
Proactive Security Market
Fiber Optic Cable Market
Artificial Intelligence in Security Market