Kenneth Research published a report on Corporate Wellness Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Corporate Wellness Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10098907
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The corporate wellness market, which comprises the health risk assessment, stress management, fitness and weight management segments, is expected to witness steady growth due to increasing cognizance of workforce wellness. An increase in the prevalence of lifestyle related diseases among employees, owing to hectic work, long hours, and unhealthy eating habits, creates a huge demand for corporate wellness programs across the world. The global corporate wellness market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 4.95%, and will reach a value of USD 61.95 Bn by 2023, from USD 48.66 Bn in 2018.
Segmentation based on service type
Based on the service type, the health risk assessment segment held the highest market share (46.56%) in 2018, owing to an increase in the incidence of chronic diseases, improved awareness among employers to keep their employees healthy, and higher spending on healthcare by employers. It was followed by the stress management segment with a share of 28.57% in 2018. This was on account of higher stress, anxiety, and depression among employees.
The global health risk assessment market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 4.52%, and will reach USD 28.26 Bn by 2023, from USD 22.66 Bn in 2018. The higher adoption of employee’s health screening is aimed at promoting healthy lifestyles and reducing health risks among employees.
Segmentation based on end user
Based on end user, the market is segmented into large-scale, medium-scale and small-scale organizations. Large-scale organizations held the highest market share (42.1%) in 2018, and will continue to expand at a CAGR of 3.99% during the 2018-2023 period, owing to the adoption of new technologies, and increasing expenditure on employees’ well-being.
The corporate wellness market in North America accounted for the highest market share (37.42%) in 2018, and will expand at a CAGR of 4.98% during the 2018-2023 period, owing to factors like high occurrence of lifestyle associated diseases, adoption of premium wellness services and programs, and favorable government policies.
In 2018, the health risk assessment segment contributed the highest revenue (USD 8.74 Bn) in the North America region, owing to increasing obesity, consumption of unhealthy food, and lack of physical activity among employees. This segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.91% during the 2018-2023 period. The stress management segment is expected to hold a market share 26.9% by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 3.35% during the 2018-2023 period. In the U.S., employers lose approximately 225 Mn working days annually due to stress, resulting in reduced productivity. This is likely to aid the growth of the stress management market in the region. The fitness and weight management segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate (7.05%) during the forecast period, owing to increasing awareness about nutrition and healthy lifestyles, and an expanding number of fitness centers in this region.
The U.S. dominated the regional corporate wellness market due to a steady rise in investments, adoption of corporate wellness services, escalating healthcare costs, and the rising incidence of chronic diseases. Furthermore, the U.S. market is being driven by higher adoption of newly introduced corporate wellness plans for fitness, weight management, and nutrition.
Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10098907
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Corporate Wellness Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10098907
For More Reports:
EU5 5G Market
China 5G Market
Data Sheet on 5G Market
China MDI,TDI and Polyurethane Market
USA Mammalian Cell Culture Market
Europe Mammalian Cell Culture Market
China Mammalian Cell Culture Market
Asia-Pacific Mammalian Cell Culture Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609