The data center fabric market was valued at USD 22.26 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 82.89 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 24.5% over the forecast period.The widespread use of complex interactive applications, expansion of internet services and activity, and the incessant advancement of technology prompted the need for faster data rates, more compute resources, more storage to handle the volume of data being generated, and automatic smart data center networks that could adapt to accommodate the dynamic processing requirements of distributed applications. The data center fabric had been hinted at by switch fabric and foreshadowed by grid computing.
– While high-speed, critical transaction processing still relies on the latest and highest performing data center hardware and software, trends, such as security, software-defined networks (SDN), hybrid cloud, and Big Data are essential to deliver higher levels of financial services to clients, while at the same time reducing risk and saving costs.
– With the aid of data center fabrics, physical resources are being virtualized into logical pools. Instead of each application having its own set of IT resources, applications fetch required resources from the logical pools, thus optimizing IT resource utilization.
– Majority of the largest Electronic Health Record (EHR) vendors are utilizing health system IT to support and optimize EHRs. Also, according to the statistics from CIO magazine, the healthcare industry is witnessing exponential growth in data, from 500 petabytes (PB) in 2013 to an estimated 25,000 PB by 2020.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-80800
Scope of the Report
Data center fabric is a network-centric system, which can be easily built, dissolved, and rebuilt as necessary, to provide data center resources as and when and where they are needed. One of the most obvious advantages of a data center fabric is the consolidation and fabrication of network, computer, and storage and application resources.
Key Market Trends
Switches Segment is Expected to Occupy Significant Market Share
– Fabric switches play a dynamic role in decreasing infrastructure cost by consolidating data centers. Ethernet switches and fiber channels are the building blocks for congregating server and storage networking in data centers sharing a common infrastructure.
– Fabric infrastructure is scalable allowing data centers to propagate with growing demands of the organization in the future. The operational cost of networking in flattened networks decreases by a massive margin when equated to the traditional networks.
– Increasing cost of electricity, cloud adoption and big data storage necessity is motivating organizations to install fabric products in their data centers to decrease the overall cost of operating data centers and escalate the capacity at the same time.
– Efficient fabric switches also decrease the overhead cost of power and cooling facilities by an important margin. Rising IT infrastructure demand of firms to increase business performance by providing application solutions to its customers at any place and at any time need flat network architecture for the real-time analysis of information stored in servers.
Data Center Fabric Market
Smart Process Application (SPA) Market
Oilfield Communications Market
Oil and Gas Security Market
Multiscreen Advertising Market
Social Media Analytics Market
Utility and Energy Analytics Market
Managed Network Services Market
Business Process Management Market
Video as a Service (VaaS) Market