Key Companies Covered in the Market Research are Straumann AG (Straumann) (Switzerland), DENTSPLY Sirona Inc. (DENTSPLY Sirona) (US), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (Zimmer Biomet) (US), Danaher Corporation (US), AVINENT Implant System (AVINENT) (Spain), and other key market players.
The market size is expected to reach USD 13.01 billion by 2023 , from USD 9.50 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031.Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Dental Implant Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081753
According to the statistics by the World Bank, current health expenditure around the world increased from 9.391 % of GDP in the year 2011 to 9.896 % of GDP in the year 2017. Moreover, the statistics also stated that Tuvalu, a nation in Oceania region, had the highest expenditure of 17.143 % of GDP in the year 2017, followed by the United States, with 17.061 % of GDP.
Dental Market in India is expected to grow at a healthy rate as dental implants are a better substitute compared to other forms of treatment and also people are getting more beauty conscious.
The report begins with an introduction on dental market and describes the various types of dental implants available in the market. In the market overview section the market size with a forecasted value is depicted along with the growth rate. Further the total units of dental implants sold are also given. Factors affecting the cost of dental implant are also tabulated.
In the next section drivers and challenges has been highlighted. Drivers include due to tremendous increase in medical science people aged more than sixty years of age are living much longer. This gives ample scope to the manufacturers of dental implants to grow. Also due to rise in medical tourism, scope for dental treatment including dental implants is on the rise. Also it is much cheaper to get the treatment for dental implants done in India compared to the western counterparts. People are also becoming more beauty conscious and hence opting for dental implants. Many people have opted for dental implants because they want to have a perfect smile. Challenges include that dental implants are more expensive than other forms of dental treatment. This may cause a sizeable population not to opt for dental implants as the Indian market is extremely price sensitive. It has also been found out that Indians in general have apathy towards dental treatment. Also insurance companies do not cover a comprehensive list of dental treatments further discouraging the masses not to opt for the high value dental implant treatment. Again many doctors do not recommend dental implants as they themselves are not sure about the quality of treatment (as dental implants are a relatively new technique)
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
In the next section market trends have been highlighted which includes growth in dental tourism. Dental tourism is assumed to increase its market share within medical tourism in the days to come. Also, there has been a significant improvement in the technology employed by dental implants. New technologies allow patient to complete the whole procedure in minimum time and minimum pain. This should help in increasing the popularity of dental implants. Some of the companies are trying to come up with cheap dental implants which will help them to penetrate the price sensitive dental implant market.
The competition section begins with a Porter’s five forces model which analyses the dynamics of the market. The major players in the market have been profiled which includes a financial summary for each of the players. Key ratios and key contacts are also listed. The last section offers strategic recommendations for the players in the dental implant market
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081753
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Dental Implant Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081753
For More Reports:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609