Kenneth Research released a report on Digital Broadcasting Market consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080127
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Digital Broadcasting Market Products.
As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
As India looks towards incorporating digitization framework in the broadcasting sector, conversion of analogue to digital spells evolution of a new trend in the Indian market. Though there has been some penetration of digital broadcasting media in India in the likes of DTH and digital cable, yet it was predominantly nominal. However, this is going to undergo some kind of a volte-face as the Indian sector is bracing itself for a conversion to digital from analogue transmission. Transition of the mass market from analog to digital forms a major challenge to the players as the Government mandates to digitize the entire cable network by the end of 2014. Newer modes of content delivery such as IPTV and mobile TV look at increasing their foothold as the sector holds itself up for rapid growth in this domain.
The report begins with an introduction section which throws some light on the segmentation of the digital broadcasting sector defining the key media vehicle that uses this technology in India. It is followed by global digital broadcasting sector along with its market size and growth. A brief take on the Indian digital sector follows next along with its market size and growth. The value chain analysis tells about the chief components that constitute the chain of transmission from the broadcaster to the end consumer. It then proceeds to a brief description of the revenue model that is prevalent in the sector. Though the primary modes of garnering revenue include revenues from subscription, lease rentals of logistical supports like set top boxes different media like IPTV or even digital radio might be having customized channels beyond the regular. This section gets concluded with a Porter’s Five Forces analysis for the market.
The report then narrows down to illustrate the different segments of media that requires digital broadcasting technology for its transmission. The report speaks about five distinct components that use digital content and are namely Digital Cable TV, DTH, IPTV, Mobile TV and Digital Radio. Each of the individual segments is dealt individually detailing its description as well as market size and growth. Individual segments are provided with the system framework of their transmission from the content provider to that of the end consumer. This section ends with a brief take on the broadcasting spectrum that is used in the sector.
A brief description of the drivers that helps the sector to prosper include emerging middle class and rising disposable income, increase in television and radio penetration, complete digitization of TV services and increase in sale of LCD and LED TVs. Though entertainment has become a quintessential input in our daily diet and TV penetration has increased manifold, products like digital TV or subscriptions like DTH have witnessed a separate class of consumers. However, this class of consumers is slowly being intruded by the masses and it happens only because of the increased disposable income at the hands of people. Today as middle class emerges as a strong section of consumers and holds enough power for spending, utilities like digital broadcasting is only poised for more growth. Further, TV and radio penetration in India has witnessed a stupendous growth over the last 5 years across the country. As Digitization mandate by the Government spells conversion of analogue to digital delivery, TV numbers in Indian households pose as dramatic growth opportunity for the entire sector. The Indian Government’s ‘Cable TV Network Amendment Bill 2011′ aiming at complete digitization of the Indian TV network acts as a strict regulation that would help in shaping the mould towards digital broadcasting. Another factor that has surfaced as a growth driver is the increasing sale of LCD and LED TVs which is highly compatible with digital broadcasting and therefore courses a transformation of the consumers towards digital broadcasting. Whereas, factors identified as a hindrance to the market are high costs involved in digital conversion and shortage of set top boxes.
The next section talks about Government participation in the sector and primarily includes TRAI’s regulation within the sector, FDI ceiling prevalent in the sector and Cable TV Network Amendment Bill 2011.
The major trends identified in the sector include penetration of mobile services in the market, Headend-in-the-sky, a-la-carte channels in the offing and conversion of AIR to digital framework.
The competition section offers a competitive landscape of the players by providing their financials and key financial ratios. It also provides basic information regarding the organizations. Key financial parameters constitute the financial performances of the players which are followed by business highlights.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies of the digital broadcasting market in India. A streamlined focus towards providing value added services like pay per view or gaming on demand in the services basket can further the growth opportunities of respective players in the domain.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080127
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Digital Broadcasting Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609