Kenneth Research released a report on E-books Market in India consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for E-books Market in India Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081786
As per the Eurostat, the total value of the ICT sector in Europe, including the ICT manufacturing and ICT services, was estimated to be more than EUR 475 billion in 2017. In this sector, the ICT services account for the major share as it is predicted to be ten times larger than the share held by ICT manufacturing. ICT services consist of computer programming, consultancy and related activities which held about 49.1% share while the telecommunications activities held around 30.3% share in the segment in 2017. These factors are estimated to impact the market growth in a positive manner in the next few years.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
India has been hailed as a prospective market for books, a derivative of the passion in people for reading. E-book, the digital format of book, was an unknown area to tread even two years back in the country. But, as new technology creates new readers, technology enthusiasts began to opt for e-books and read them on a regular basis. As the advent of e-books become more prominent in India, publishers and readers wonder whether if the era of physical, paper books is drawing to a close. Touted as a tech marvel, e-readers along with the recent addition of smartphones and tablets, have emerged as the supporting platforms that work in conjunction with e-books.
The report begins with an introduction of the concept of e-books and is presented with the evolution of e-books. It is followed by a value chain analysis of the product. The report then proceeds towards an overview of the global market for e-books and provides the market size and growth along with a split of the market share constituted by different players. It is followed by an overview of the Indian e-books market that is aided with a market size and growth, a market segmentation based on the type as well as a geography-based revenues split. The next part deals with the benefits associated with e-books and then moves on to providing a comparative study between print and e-books. The next section throws light on the market highlights which speaks about the Indian market as well as the global market. It also provides a snapshot on the digital revenues earned by leading players across the global arena. Formats and software for e-books is provided which forms the concluding part of this section.
Brief descriptions of the drivers that help the sector to prosper include growth in education, increase in internet users, demographical alterations, increase of internet enabled computing devices, improvised content and publishers save costs in this format. Books will find its takers only when the literacy rate of population is healthy. Increase in the number of internet users has a close link with the growth of e-books as the product can be bought only through internet. Factors like demographical alterations affect positively as the youth take interest in trying out new innovative products and become more tech-savvy. Another stimulant that works for this sector is the availability of internet enabled computing devices like smartphones and tablets along with e-readers that form the supporting platforms for reading e-books. Improvised content in the likes of multimedia enriched content, audio and video add-ons create that stir which attracts readers. Finally, publishers opt for this format as they save a lot of costs and manage to gain in the long run. While these factors can be termed as growth drivers there are certain factors that act as impediments to the sector including negative consumer perspective related to cyber security & piracy, high prices of e-book readers, majority focus on academic text books and lack of touch and feel element.
This is followed by a section that speaks about the Government participation in the sector which caters to FDI policy, the impact of FDI on e-tailing firms and The Copyright (Amendment) Bill, 2010.
The major trends identified in the sector include application approval from Apple, retail chain offering e-book reading application, drive to convert books into digital formats, foreign giant setting stores in India, technological add-ons, digital rights management and sports category emerges as a thriving option. The section ends with a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the sector.
The competition section offers a competitive landscape of the players by providing their financials and key financial ratios. It also provides basic information regarding the organizations. Key financial parameters constitute the financial performances of the players which are followed by business highlights. A brief description is also rendered about the devices that form the supporting platforms for e-books wherein product specifications and features are provided along with a brief snapshot of the company that manufactures the product.
The report concludes with a section on strategic recommendations which comprises an analysis of the growth strategies of the e-book market in India.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081786
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of E-books Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081786
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609