Kenneth Research released a report on e-Commerce Market in India consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081223
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The e-commerce market in India is expected to be worth INR 5,992.1 billion by 2020, according to latest Netscribes research. Currently, the Indian e-commerce market is dominated by the online travel segment followed by online retail, online financial services and online classifieds market. The online retail segment is the fastest growing category in the Indian e-Commerce market.
Loyalty schemes, promotional offers and deep discounts are some of the most prominent trends in the market. Additionally, changing business models and turning into mainstream online retailers, and consolidation and self-owned brands are some other major trends. The market is also witnessing opening of exclusive online brands opting for a ‘market place’ approach.
E-commerce Market in India – Key Growth Factors
Rapid growth of smartphones and internet connectivity across the country, especially in tier-2 and tier- 3 cities, has given greater access to virtual shopping and e-tailing websites to the tech-savvy generation.
The increasing purchasing power of the Indian population and rise in third-party logistics services or 3PL are emerging as the key growth drivers for e-commerce in the country.
Most importantly, consumers enjoy the ease and comfort associated with e-commerce, which is shaping the growth curve for the entire e-commerce market in India.
E-commerce Market in India – Threats and Key Players
GST or the Goods and Services Tax law will act as a major challenge for Indian e-commerce market. In addition, a majority of players operating in the market are facing dire lack of funds. Raising funds to support daily business operations and online advertising expenses has therefore become a major challenge. Furthermore, the e-commerce market incurs steep losses due to spam orders and orders paid in cash.
Notable e-commerce companies in India include Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India.
What’s covered in the report?
Overview of the e-commerce market in India and forecasted market size data over 2015 to 2020e
Detailed research of the Indian e-commerce market segments (online travel market, online retail market, online financial services market, online classifieds market and other online services market) – market snapshot, size and growth forecast over 2015 to 2020e
Overview of the Indian e-commerce ecosystem and their associated technologies
Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
Detailed research of the various e-commerce business models in India
Major mergers and acquisitions in the Indian e-commerce industry (2015-2016)
Market dynamics through major trends and opportunities
Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major players
Key recent developments associated with the e-commerce market in India
Get a broad understanding of the e-commerce market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
Understand the current market segmentation and future growth potential of the market in India up to 2020
Strategize marketing, market-entry, market investment and expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing the market
Make more informed business decisions through insightful recommendations
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081223
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of e-Commerce Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081223
For More reports:
Europe Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma Market
Europe Complicated Urinary Tract Infections Market
Europe Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) Market
Europe Cannabis Use Disorder Market
Europe Addison’s Disease Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609