The Egyptian protective coatings market is estimated to witness a significant growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 3%, over the forecast period. Increasing demand from the oil and gas industry expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
– Regulations related to the VOC emissions are likely to hinder the market’s growth.
– Infrastructure segment is expected to dominate the market and is also expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112117
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Solvent-borne Coatings
– Solvent-based paints are made using liquefying agents that evaporate during a chemical reaction with oxygen. The moving air surrounding a solvent-based coating also helps quicken the reaction, thus reducing drying time.
– The major advantage that solvent-based coatings offer over water-based coatings is that they are less susceptible to environmental conditions, such as temperature and humidity, during the curing phase. In water-based coatings, humidity can prevent the water from evaporating, thereby, making the use of such coatings impractical in many settings.
– The function of organic solvents in a coating is based on the properties they offer. I.e. facilitating the coating’s application, drying, and the formation of a regular coating film. Solvents evaporate during application and drying. Ideally, a dry coating film no longer contains a solvent. However, when the film evaporates, these solvents release VOCs into the atmosphere, which have a toxic impact on the environment.
– The solvent-based coatings market is driven by its growing applications (as coatings for doors, cabinet and furniture, metal doors and railings, industrial equipment and maintenance of steel structures). However, owing to environmental regulations over VOC emissions, attempts are being made to reduce the use of solvent-based coatings. Additionally, the presence of eco-friendly substitutes in the form of water-based coatings has hampered the solvent-based coatings market.
Egyptian Protective Coatings Market
Asia-Pacific Solar Control Window Films Market
Hydrogen Cyanide Market
Water Soluble Polymer Market
Hygiene Adhesives Market
Ballast Water Treatment Market
Lithium-ion Battery\’s Electrolyte Solvent Market
Heptanoic Acid Market
Wood-based Fibers Market