The enterprise mobility security market was valued at USD 4.90 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach a value of USD 13.35 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 33.8 % during the forecast period. All BYOD policies are not created the same, and vendors offering security solutions play a crucial role in defining enterprise mobility strategies. Concerns, like permission issues and phishing emails, are causing the vendors to develop tailored solutions for IT Teams.
– Changes in workforce management, like BYOD is driving the adoption of security systems. The industry has been witnessing a change in the working culture of organizations. With constantly changing business scenarios, it is necessary for organizations to develop a mobile workforce to stay competitive. Further, changes in work locations, time zone barriers, and the need to access official and confidential data via employees’ personal devices is resulting in increased demand for cloud services.
– Vendor lock-in is a major challenge for this market. Once any vendor is onboarded by the company, they enter into a long term relationship and the company can’t switch to another vendor because of compliance related issues.
Scope of the Report
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) consists of a set of people, processes and technology dedicated to manage mobile devices (like smartphones, laptops and tablets), wireless networks, and other mobile computing services in a business. Industries like BFSI, Hospitality and Government use EMM in order to remotely manage their devices.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-81959
Key Market Trends
Healthcare Sector Dominates the Market
– With ageing population, shortage in staff and rising costs, there has been pressure on healthcare industry. Hospitals are increasingly turning to technology and automation to improve operational efficiency.
– According to Future of Healthcare: 2022 Hospital Vision Study, 55% of hospitals cite reduced cost of patient care, 72% highlighted improved quality of patient care and 61% reported reduced medication administration errors.
– Factors driving the use of mobile devices in Healthcare are improved patient outcomes, increased staff workflow efficiency and reduction in time of patient care.
– Employing mobility security will cause improved information availability and medical workflow efficiency and precision.
Enterprise Mobility Security Market
Enterprise Server Market
Fraud Detection and Prevention Market
3D Gaming Consoles Market
Data Visualization Market
Mobile Backhaul Market
Smart Solar Solutions Market
Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market
Desktop Virtualization Market