The Europe 3D Printing Market was valued at USD 4.61 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 10.12 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 14% over the forecast period. Europe is a major hub for 3D printing technology. The highest demand in Europe comes from small and medium-sized businesses that are in need of high speed, reliable and low-cost prototypes. With the ability to deliver customized products and manufactured solutions at a lower cost, 3D printing technology will completely disrupt traditional manufacturing in many industries. Initiatives and spending by government, the ability to offer customized products by 3D printing, increased efficiency, and improved products are leading this technology in Europe.
– The increase in the rate of adoption of 3D printing technology in various application segments such as industrial products, aerospace, automotive, defense, healthcare, education & research, are facilitating the growth of the 3D printing market.
– The key industry segments such as healthcare and aerospace, which are growing at a promising rate, have witnessed significant penetration of 3D printing technology.
– 3D printing is helping to create more efficient processes in the aerospace sector; aircraft manufacturers have invested billions in developing the use of metal powders through this technology to make turbine blades, jet engine combustion nozzles and structural parts.
– In 2019, the European Union planned to spend approximately EUR 300,000 in SMEs for the development of 3D printing technology.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-81685
Scope of the Report
Europe 3D printing market comprises all European countries such as Germany, UK, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, and all other European nations. The market for 3D printing is defined through various 3D components including printers, 3D printing materials, software, and other parts related to 3D printing.
Key Market Trends
High Adoption of 3D Prototype Parts in Automotive Industry
– With the presence of many global automotive OEMs, Europe enjoys the broad-scale implementation of 3D printing technology for design formulation and R&D applications in the automotive industry. Top automotive leaders such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen, and many others have created a potential space for 3D technology and printers in the European market.
– BMW Group has been implementing 3D printing technology from the past 25 years for designing various auto parts and in 2018, it has printed approximately 200,000 3D components, which was 42% higher as compared to the previous years.
– In April 2019, AUDI AG, the German automaker implemented polymer 3D printing technology for its production line at the Bölllinger Höfe, Germany. Such instances of adoption are high owing to the improved capabilities of manufacturers and reduced dependence on the supply chain for critical components that can result in a breakdown.
Europe 3D Printing Market
Cloud TV Market
Data Center Networks Market
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market
Cloud Advertising Market
Unified Communication-as-a-service in the Manufacturing Market
Electronic Paper Display Market
Smart Learning Systems Market
Contactless Payment Terminals Market
Internet of Things in Energy Market