The Europe construction adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR greater than 4% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the growing demand for waterborne construction adhesives.
– Rising Demand from Panels and Glazing in High-Rise Buildings is expected to provide a major growth opportunity for the market studied.
– Germany accounted for the highest share of the market and is likely to continue dominating the market during the forecast period.
– Among the technology, waterborne adhesives are expected to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112745
Key Market Trends
Waterborne Technology to Dominate the Market
– Water-borne adhesives use water as a carrier or a diluting medium, to disperse a resin. They are set by allowing the water to evaporate or be absorbed by the substrate. These adhesives are compounded with water as a diluent, rather than a volatile organic solvent.
– They can be considered as low-VOC adhesives. Water-borne adhesives are produced from either soluble synthetic polymers (from polymers, such as cellulose ethers, polyvinyl alcohol, methylcellulose, carboxymethylcellulose, and polyvinyl pyrrolidone) or natural polymers (from vegetable sources, such as starches and dextrins; protein sources, such as blood, fish, milk albumen, and soybean; and animal sources, such as bones and hides).
– Acrylic water-borne adhesives and latex water-borne adhesives are majorly employed for different applications, in the building and construction industry.
– Acrylic water-borne adhesives are mainly used as a pressure-sensitive adhesives in the construction sector, in the form of labels and tapes, for tile bonding and laminating purposes.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, waterborne construction adhesive technology is expected to dominate the market studied.
Germany to Dominate the Market
– Germany currently accounts for the major share of the Europe construction adhesives market owing to the growing demand from residential construction.
– Additionally, the non-residential and commercial building has also witnessed significant growth in the recent past which is driving the market studied.The growth is supported by lower interest rates, increase in real disposable incomes, and numerous investments by the EU and German governments.
– The short-term and mid-term outlook for the German construction market forecast a strong demand for infrastructure and housing investments. The construction sector in the country shows a high degree of capacity utilisation, with increased competition for sub-suppliers and faces workforce shortness.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, Germany is likely to dominate the market studied during the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112745
The Europe construction adhesives market is moderately consolidated as the market of the market share is divided among a few players. Some of the key players in the market include 3M, Arkema Group, Dow, Henkel AG & KGaA, and Sika AG, among others.
–Related Trending Reports:-