The market for Europe Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Chemicals is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are accelerating demand from the healthcare industry and rising demand from the food industry. On the flipside, health hazards caused by cleaning chemicals and unfavourable conditions arising due to COVID-19 outbreak are the major restraints, which are expected to hinder the growth of market.
– Emerging use of bio-based cleaning chemicals is expected to offer various lucrative opportunities for the growth of market.
– In terms of the market type, manufacturing sector in food and beverage processing is expected to account for the largest share.
– Based on country, Germany is expected to dominate the regional market.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Food and Beverage Processing
– The food processing industry demands uncompromising standards of safety, sanitation, and hygiene, which makes the use of cleaning chemicals widely popular in the food processing plants.
– The cleaning chemicals used in the food and beverage industry range from additives, sanitizers, and disinfectants, floor cleaners, and manual cleaning products, to industrial-grade cleaners, like aluminum safe cleaners, chlorinated cleaners, foaming cleaners, heavy-duty aid cleaners, heavy-duty caustic cleaners, CIP and soak cleaners, spray cleaners, and others.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114006
– Besides, antifoams/de-foaming agents are used to eliminate foam from manufacturing, food preparation, and treatment processes, to provide efficient operations and a safe working environment.
– Concerns surrounding food safety, increasing food insecurity, and the consumers’ demand for higher quality and sustainability are some of the factors that have been influencing the performance of the food processing industry. The consumption of processed food remains to be as high as 80% of the total domestic production.
– The food and beverage industry is one of the largest manufacturing sectors, contributing to the European economy. This region hosts around 294 thousand companies in the food and drinks industry. Owing to the presence of a large number of manufacturing companies and facilities, the demand for cleaning chemicals is expected to grow during the forecast period.
– The food and beverage industry in the region has been growing significantly, throughout the past decade. According to the Statista market forecast, the food and beverage industry in this region garnered a revenue of USD 17.5 billion in 2019, up from USD 15.86 billion in 2018, having witnessed a growth of around 10.34%. The revenue is estimated to reach around USD 24.98 billion by 2024.
Europe Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Chemicals Market
Latin America Lubricants Market
ASEAN Lubricants Market
Africa Heavy Equipment Lubricants Market
China Amines Market
Japan Marine Coatings Market
China Marine Coatings Market
Resilient Flooring Market