The Europe polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is expected to register a CAGR of around 3% during the forecast period. PVC is strong and lightweight, durable to weathering, rotting, chemical corrosion and abrasion, versatile, and easy to use, as it can be cut, shaped, welded, and joined in any style.
– Major factors driving the market studied are the increasing use of plastics to reduce vehicle weight and enhance fuel economy, growing demand from the construction industry, and increasing applications in the healthcare industry
– However, hazardous impacts on humans and the environment are expected to majorly hinder the growth of the market studied.
– The accelerating usage of electric vehicles and PVC recycling are likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-112807
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Construction Industry
– PVC pipes have been used in building and construction for over 60 years, as they offer valuable energy saving during production, low-cost distribution, and a safe, maintenance-free lifetime of service. These pipes are widely used for pipeline systems for water, waste, and drainage as these pipes suffer no build-up, scaling, corrosion, or pitting and they provide smooth surfaces reducing energy requirements for pumping.
– PVC flooring has several benefits, such as durability, freedom of aesthetic effects, ease in installation, easy to clean, recyclability, etc. Thus, its flooring is used over years. Another area in the building and construction industry, where PVC is used, is in roofing; it is used mainly due to its low maintenance requirements and as it lasts more than 30 years.
– In the Europe region, the construction industry is expected to witness a moderate growth, supported by single-family, roads and bridges, and institutional construction expected in the coming years.
Europe Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market
Asia-Pacific Syngas Market
Europe Aramid Fiber Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Thermal Spray Market
North America Epoxy Adhesives Market
Asia-Pacific Thermoplastics Market
Europe Epoxy Adhesives Market
Wave-front Aberrometer Market
Mobile Satellite Services Market