Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Europe Precision Medicine Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Europe Precision Medicine Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10074033
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Europe precision medicine Market
Precision medicine is reshaping the healthcare sector in Europe. Europe is the second largest revenue-generating region for the precision medicine market. The growth of the precision medicine market in European countries is mainly due to the adoption of gene therapy and an ageing population, among others. European countries like The U.K and Germany are experiencing growth in the region due to investments in research and development, along with rising incidence of chronic ailments. According to Netscribes, the European precision medicine market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.40%, leading to a revenue of USD 29.93 Bn by 2023.
Technological progress in big data analytics will help create opportunities for the precision medicine market. Diagnostic tool companies will also generate demand for the precision medicine market in the region. Due to the number of precision medicine solutions and medications offered in Germany, it is expected to have an important share in the region.
The European precision medicine market is classified into three primary segments: based on ecosystem players: pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies and healthcare IT specialists/big data companies; based on therapeutics: cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder and infectious diseases; and based on technology: big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics and companion diagnostics.
The cancer therapeutics segment is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in this region. This is because rising incidence of cancer will create demand for its treatment. In the long run, genetic differentiation will increase demand for tailored cancer therapeutics. In the technology segment, big data analytics is expected to register a high growth rate through the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Key growth factors
Rising incidences of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological disorders, along with increased awareness to prevent them, will create demand for the precision medicine market. An increase in the use of targeted therapies and medicines will help the growth of pharmaceutical and biotech companies in Europe. Companion diagnostics providers will improve the data collection, which will in turn, boost the precision medicine market
Threats and key players
Rising healthcare costs in the European region is one of the challenges for the precision medicine market, which will restrict its adoption in the region. Concerns regarding privacy and the security of personal data, are expected to adversely affect the growth of precision medicine market in Europe.
The major players operating in the Europe precision medicine market are Almac Group, GE healthcare, Novartis, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Europe precision medicine market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the Europe precision medicine market.
3. Market trends in the Europe precision medicine market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the North America precision medicine market segmentation by ecosystem players (pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies and healthcare IT specialists/big data companies) – by revenue (USD Bn).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the North America precision medicine market segmentation by therapeutics (cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder and infectious diseases) – by revenue (USD Bn).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the North America precision medicine market segmentation by technology (big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics and companion diagnostics) – by revenue (USD Bn).
7. Historical, current and forecasted country-wise (U.S. and Canada) market size data (USD Bn) for the North America precision medicine market and its segmentations by ecosystem players (pharmaceuticals and biotech companies, clinical laboratories, diagnostic companies and healthcare IT specialists/big data companies), by therapeutics (cancer, cardiovascular, central nervous system, psychiatric disorder and infectious diseases), and by technology (big data analytics, bioinformatics, gene sequencing, pharmacogenomics and companion diagnostics).
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for precision medicine market to determine the viability of the market.
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets where precision medicine market is provided.
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
8. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10074033
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Europe Precision Medicine Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10074033
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609