The global Fluoroscopy equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period from 2022 – 2031.
The global fluoroscopy equipment market is projected to reach USD 2.79 billion by 2031 from USD 2.21 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the use of modern flat panel detectors instead of the traditional image intensifiers, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) globally, and the growing popularity of multipurpose imaging systems. However, the risk of radiation associated with the exposure to radiographic imaging may hinder the growth of this market to a certain extent during the forecast period.
“By application, the surgical application segment to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2022-2031)”
Based on application, the market is segmented into diagnostic applications and surgical applications. The diagnostic application segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market. However, the surgical application is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The segment is further segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and other surgical applications (urologic surgeries, endobronchial and thoracic surgeries, and maxillofacial surgeries). The orthopedic and trauma surgeries segment is expected to dominate the fluoroscopy equipment market for surgical applications.
“Asia Pacific (APAC) to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Growing healthcare expenditure, the rising geriatric population, and the increasing number of surgical procedures associated with the growing prevalence of chronic diseases are the key factors responsible for the growth of this market in the APAC region.
The break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1-55%, Tier 2-25% and Tier 3-20%
- By Designation – C-level-43%, Director Level-32%, Others-25%
- By Region – North America-38%, Europe-23%, Asia-Pacific-29%, RoW-10%
The key players in the global fluoroscopy equipment market are Siemens AG (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Ziehm Imaging GmbH (Germany), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), and Adani Systems Inc. (Belarus).
Get The Sample PDF Report Here For More Insights: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-108757
The report analyzes the fluoroscopy equipment market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product, application, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global fluoroscopy equipment market. The report analyzes the global fluoroscopy equipment market by product, application, and region.
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new product and service launches in the global fluoroscopy equipment market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, application, and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fluoroscopy equipment market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of fluoroscopy equipment of leading players in the global market.
-Related Trending Reports:
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790