The food packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6% over the forecast period. Automation technologies are used widely in the processing industries. Food processing is highly monotonous and repetitive in nature. Automation of these tasks enhances product quality, process efficiency, and saves labor charges as well.
– The growth in overall automation levels is allowing processing and packaging plants to introduce new products on the same assembly lines. Moreover, one out of five packaging and processing plants already deal with more than 100 product types, with a majority expecting that number to increase in the next few years.
– Technological enhancements in the automation industry and the stringent food safety regulations regarding food hygiene are boosting the market’s growth positively.
– Changes in the consumer demands towards preferring fast, affordable, and easily accessible food options has led to the transformation in the food & beverages industry, with vendors leveraging automation technologies to scale operations and help companies stay relevant in the dynamic market environment.
– Furthermore, increasing demand for advanced automated systems such as robotics will boost the growth of the market over the forecast period. For instance, According to a survey from the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, 94% of food packaging operations are using robotics already. As for food processing, approximately a third of companies are using robotics.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-83805
Scope of the Report
The automation in the food industry simplifies food packaging process, which includes food sorting & grading, packing, and managing processes. The automation acts as an effective solution for enterprises requiring an efficient solution for overcoming numerous challenges such as enhancing productivity, improving yield, optimizing resource management, mitigating security risks, and improving asset management.
Key Market Trends
Motors & Generators Type is Expected to Hold the Significant Share
– The motors used in the food and beverage industry have demanding requirements in segments such as meat, dairy and baking goods, poultry and fish, as well as within applications such as mixers, grinders, and conveyors. It is also necessary that machines operate without fault, for longer and at the highest possible level of energy efficiency throughout their lifespan.
– The growing significance of motors in motion control applications involving high-pressure wash-down and high torque applications with precise motion control has greatly improved their functionality. Generators ensure smooth and efficient functioning of systems in the food industry.
– A company such as ABB Ltd. provide motors which help to run food and beverage applications, from raw material handling to processing and conveying, to packing and storage, without compromising on the standards demanded in the industry.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate owing to the high growth of the Food & Beverage industry in the region. The region is witnessing tremendous growth for the food and beverage industry due to an increase in health awareness, disposable income, and urbanization. Due to this, many players of F&B are moving from manual to automation processing to increase the output and develop new products, which ultimately drives the growth of the market.
– For instance, according to the World Bank, the urbanization rate in China increased to 57.90% in the year 2017 from 51.89% in 2012. This has resulted in a growing demand for food and beverages and made China one of the largest food and beverage industry in the world.
– Similarly, in India allocation of the Ministry of Food Processing has been doubled from INR 715 crore in 2017-18 to INR 1400 crore in 2018-19.
– Moreover, a rising number of manufacturers operating in the F&B industry is anticipated to boost the market’s growth positively over the forecast period. Growing adoption of automated technologies in production facilities also fuels the regional food automation market.
Food Automation Market Size Overall Study Report with Top Key Players , size and Application 2022-2031
Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment Market Size Future Scope, Demands and Projected Industry Growths 2022-2031
Panel Level Packaging Market Size: Industry Analysis and Forecast 2022-2031
Pressure Transmitter & Transducer Market Size: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2022-2031
Switchgear Market Size Analysis, Evolving Opportunities Studied For The Period 2022-2031
Silicon Epitaxial Wafer Market Size Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Opportunity Assessment 2022-2031