The report on the global gift cards market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022-2031. The report predicts the global gift cards market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2031. The study on gift cards market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2022-2031.
The report on gift cards market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global gift cards market over the period of 2022-2031. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104783
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global gift cards market over the period of 2022-2031. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• An increase in the need for advanced promotional strategies, a high adoption rate of smartphones
• An increase in the popularity of these cards during traveling and an upsurge in demand for gift cards from developing countries
• Numerous types of fees associated with card transaction and the dearth of security measures as compared to credit or debit cards
• Owing to technological innovation in product offerings and the upsurge in application areas such as hospitality, banking, and retail stores
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global gift cards market is segmented on the basis of type, and end-user.
Global Gift Cards Market by Type
• Open Loop Gift Card
• Closed Loop Gift Card
Global Gift Cards Market by End-user
• Retail Establishments
• Corporate Institutions
The companies covered in the report include
• Amazon.com, Inc.
• American Express
• Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.
• First Data Corporation
• Fiserv, Inc.
• Givex Corporation
• InComm Inc.
• Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd
• NGC US, LLC
• Paytronix Systems, Inc.
What does This Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the gift cards market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the gift cards market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2031.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global gift cards market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
voice biometric solutions market
gaming hardware market
mobile video optimization market
multi-function kiosk market
Wi-Fi analytics market
social TV market
hardware as a service market
data protection as a service market
digital rights management market
industrial internet of things market