Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in Global Surgical Staplers Market in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031, which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Global Surgical Staplers Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009571
According to the statistics by the World Bank, current health expenditure around the world increased from 9.391 % of GDP in the year 2011 to 9.896 % of GDP in the year 2017. Moreover, the statistics also stated that Tuvalu, a nation in Oceania region, had the highest expenditure of 17.143 % of GDP in the year 2017, followed by the United States, with 17.061 % of GDP.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Global Surgical Staplers Market
Surgical stapling is a technological advancement in medical wound closure methods and is often used as an alternative to traditional methods like suturing. The use of surgical staplers not only expedites the closure procedure but also minimises post procedural complexities like bleeding, while reducing hospital stays.
The rapid increase in the occurrence of diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular problems, and cancer, are contributing to the rise in the number of surgeries of the open, as well as minimally invasive type. Also, the continuous introduction of new technologies and innovations in the medical devices market to provide faster recovery to patients, is raising the demand for surgical staplers. The global surgical staplers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1%, leading to global revenue of USD 5.66 billion by 2023.
The surgical staplers market is segmented by product into manual and powered surgical staplers and by type into reusable and disposable surgical staplers. Manual surgical staplers dominated the market share in 2017 while the reusable surgical staplers are expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the coming years.
The surgical staplers market is further segmented based on its applications in – abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery and other surgeries. In 2017, the abdominal surgeries segment held the biggest share of the market while the orthopaedic surgeries segment is expected to register the highest growth in the coming years.
Key growth factors:
o A rise in the number of surgeries, ageing of global populations and, fast penetration of healthcare insurances are strong contributing factors to the growth of the surgical staplers market.
o In 2015, the older population was 8.5% of the total population. The rise in the geriatric population is leading to rise in age-related diseases which will increase the requirement for surgeries. Moreover, increase in non-communicable diseases like cardiac diseases, obesity and cancers are leading to a rise in its associated procedures. This is increasing the demand for surgical stapling devices.
o Insurance companies are eyeing regions like Asia-Pacific (India), and the Middle East & Africa, which have high out-of-pocket spending on healthcare – to provide coverage to the population under their health insurance schemes.
o Also, surgical stapling processes are faster and more accurate than suturing when appropriately performed, resulting in a lower chance of leakage, fewer wound infections as compared to sutures and quicker recovery time.
Threats and key players:
o Surgical staplers are more expensive than suturing needles. Thus, even though the surgical staplers are a more advanced procedure than suturing or stitching, its adoption in economically backward regions like sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, etc., is hindered.
o Healthcare spending around the world is not even. The per capita spending on healthcare in some countries like South Africa is much lower than developed countries like the United States. This challenges the growth of the market.
o The presence of alternative wound closure methods in the market like traditional suturing, tissue glue, tape, and healing by secondary intention also hinder the growth of the market.
o The key players in the Surgical Staplers market are Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Covidien (Medtronic), 3M, B.Braun, Dextera Surgical, Intuitive Surgical, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the global surgical staplers market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the global surgical staplers market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by product – powered and manual surgical staplers
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by type – global reusable and disposable surgical staplers market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market – by applications of the surgical staplers in abdominal surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and others surgery segments.
o Market trends in the surgical staplers market
o Market drivers and challenges in the surgical staplers market
o Step by step explanation of the process through which a surgical stapler reaches the end user from the manufacturers.
o Current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa) market size data for the surgical staplers market and its segments
o A brief analysis of patents of surgical staplers
o Analysis of company profiles of major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the global surgical staplers market and its segments
o Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the global surgical staplers market
o Determine the developed and new markets where surgical staplers are used
o Formulate a product market strategy – based on the position in the value chain to determine the optimal product/service placement
o Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009571
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Global Surgical Staplers Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009571
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609