The green IT services market was valued at USD 10.12 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach a value of USD 18.37 billion by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 10.47% during the forecast period. The use of sustainable sources has been a widely adopted trend as the enormous cost-savings and optimization of the resources have proved to be a favoring factor for the industry.
– The growing emphasis on reducing carbon footprints and the growing need for eco-friendly services are pushing the growth of green IT services. Companies around the world have started improving the efficiencies of operations. The need to reduce wastage, efficiently utilize resources and reduce carbon footprints warrants the deployment of innovative and sustainable solutions.
– Due to the increase in environmental conditions and carbon footprints the companies and government have started to control and to improve the condition by the deployment of IT solutions which acts as a driver to green IT services market.
– However, the high initial costs of such services are limiting the growth of this market. Many companies and organizations have limited or no budgets for green IT resources.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with Graphs and Charts: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79784
Scope of the Report
Green IT also called as green computing is the study where the resources are used in an efficient way. It helps the manufactures and encourages IT departments (in government, BFSI, Industrial, and others) to produce environment-friendly products and to consider more to virtualization, power management, and proper recycling habits.
Key Market Trends
Application in IT and Telecom to Drive the Green IT Service Market
– The use of green IT services is expected to grow in the IT and Telecom industry as the number of start-ups and organizations is growing rapidly. Information technology and the telecom industry are among the leading industries utilizing the green IT services in the recent past.
– Since there is a large presence of users at social media platforms the internet traffic has elevated with significant growth and because of that storage and cloud space has to be updated with the installation of high capacity powerful servers replacing the old outdated servers. Green IT services come into the role which can utilize the same old disposing of computers products and using them in an environment-friendly manner.
– The telecom industry has recorded strong growth over the last few decades, aided by growing adoption in developing regions. They provide support for telephone systems, cabling, installation and repair, fault tracing, and survey services. Also, they make sure that the quality of the wiring installation will be longlasting and less hazardous and to replace old ones.
Green IT Services Market
Latin America Cyber Security Market
Telecom Cloud Market
RFID – Investment Opportunities in APAC
Facility Management Market
Cloud Security Software Market
3D 4D Technology Market
Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market
GigE Camera Market
Gesture Recognition in Retail Market