Kenneth Research published a report on Hotel Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Hotel Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081666
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017. On the other hand, growing awareness amongst individuals for using the internet is also anticipated to contribute to the market growth. For instance, the total number of individuals using the internet grew from 8% of total population in 2001 to 49% of total population in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
The hotel industry in India thrives largely due to the growth in tourism and travel. Due to the increase in tourism with rising foreign and domestic tourists, hotel sector is bound to grow as it will provide lodging and food to these tourists. Emergence of budget hotels in India to cater to the majority of the population who seek affordable stay has materialized into an effective driver for growth. This sector will benefit due to certain Government regulations that will steer this sector towards growth.
The report begins with an overview of the travel and tourism industry in India providing the market size and growth as well as an indication about the foreign exchange earnings by the sector. This is followed by an overview of hotel industry. This provides an introduction to the hotel industry and covers the market size and growth of luxury hotels as well as the market segmentation of the hotel rooms operational in India. The various types of hotels in India based on services provided are also highlighted. Furthermore, it covers the primary consumer base for this space. Additionally, it highlights the occupancy rates prevalent in the market.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the market and includes growth in tourism, opening of the aviation sector, emergence of budget hotels, shortage of hotel rooms and major events. India being a land of rich natural diversity has consistently been on the tourists’ radar and tourism has been on a growth trajectory. India is presently considered as a provider of low cost medical treatments which has led to the development of India as a destination for medical tourism. These factors have contributed to the growth of tourism which is a powerful driver for growth of the hotel sector. The opening up of the aviation sector has provided the needed thrust. Major players diversifying into the mid-market segment to develop budget hotels has also been an added driving force. Such hotels are constructed to tap prospective consumers who seek stay at affordable price. International companies are increasingly looking at setting up such hotels. Imbalance in increase in tourists both domestic and foreign not been supported with equal number of rooms is a latent source of opportunity for growth. Additionally, the rise in major events being organized in India has also posed as a chief driver for the sector. However, the sector is also facing certain challenges. Factors such as socio-political concerns, lack of infrastructure and increasing operating costs pose as barriers to the growth of this sector.
The major trends indentified in the market include entry of foreign players, franchising model of operation and special services for female guests. This sector is also affected by certain Government regulations such as the setting up of Hospitality Development and Promotion Board, changes in the taxation system as well as tourism enhancement.
The competition section offers a competitive landscape of the players, both domestic and foreign, in the market which contains a snapshot of their corporate information and business highlights. Strategic recommendations for this market have also been provided.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081666
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Hotel Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
For More Reports:Paint Market
Asia-Pacific Subscriber Identity Module Market
Subscriber Identity Module Market
USA Subscriber Identification Module Market
Europe Subscriber Identification Module Market
China Subscriber Identification Module Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609