Kenneth Research published a report on Latin America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080629
According to the statistics by the WHO, grew from 6.20% in 2001 to 6.69% in 2018. Additionally, the current healthcare expenditure per capita (current US$) grew 3x from USD 222.49 in 2001 to USD 721.88 in 2018.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America 3D printing in healthcare market
The value of the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America is expected to reach a value of USD 1.97 Bn by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.82% during 2018-2023.
3D printing can be defined as the process of building three-dimensional solid objects from digital designs. The creation of 3D printed objects is done using various additive processes. The additive process involves laying down successive layers of a material until the desired object is created. Each of these layers can be visualized as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the final object. 3D printing is the exact opposite of subtractive manufacturing, which involves hollowing out /carving out pieces of metal or plastic from a mass. This process opens up opportunities for the production of complex shapes using less material in comparison to traditional manufacturing methods. In the field of medicine, this procedure is used to manufacture objects like prosthetics and implants, using several materials like metal, plastic, etc.
3D printing in healthcare allows for the creation of replacement organs to support existing biological parts. It is widely used in cardiovascular, cranial-maxillo facial surgery, radiology, orthopaedic, biofabrication, as a surgical guide, and many more.
Based on technology, the market can be segmented into laser beam melting (LBM), electron beam melting (LBM), photopolymerization, droplet deposition, laminated object manufacturing, and others.
Based on material, the sub-segments of plastic, metal, ceramic and others.
Based on type, the sub-segments include prosthetics, implants, surgical guides, hearing aid and others.
Key growth factors
The percentage of middle class people is slowly increasing, which is a driving force for the market. Also, the healthcare market is expected to show about 2% growth in the coming years, making 3D printing an integral part of the system since it can provide cheap, customizable medical solutions. Additionally, the region has an abundance of various raw materials which are required for 3D printing, such as polymers and metals.
Threats and key players
There are no government insurance policies for dental procedures, which adversely affects the dental 3D printing market – which coincidentally occupies a major chunk of the market. Also, there is a severe lack of qualified and experienced personnel in this region, making it difficult to use and maintain 3D printed products in this region. Additionally, the standard of living is low and simple, making them disinterested in new and innovative products.
The key players are Stratasys Ltd., Renishaw and Materialise.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America.
3. Market trends in the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on technology [laser beam melting (LBM), electron beam melting (EBM), photopolymerization, droplet deposition, laminated object manufacturing, and others].
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on material (plastic, metal, ceramic, and others).
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on type (prosthetics, implants, surgical guides, hearing aid and others).
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (Brazil, Mexico) market size data for the 3D printing in healthcare market.
9. Analysis of the 3D printing in healthcare market in Latin America by value chain.
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for 3D printing in healthcare to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the developed and emerging markets for 3D printing in healthcare.
3. Identify the challenges and address them.
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow.
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080629
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America 3D Printing in Healthcare Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609