The report titled Latin America Cybersecurity Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081274
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America Cybersecurity Market
With increased internet penetration, cyberattacks are becoming more powerful, allowing hackers greater access to new technology. One such example is the production a malware called ‘Flame’. The Latin America cybersecurity market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3 % and will be worth of USD 20.65 Bn by 2023.
For the majority of the security software providers, Latin America is an important market owing to its currently fragile cybersecurity infrastructure. In 2016, Latin America generated only 7.9% of the global revenue in the cybersecurity market.
By countries, the Latin America cybersecurity market is classified into Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and other cybersecurity markets. Brazil is one the largest economies in the Latin America region. The country is undergoing a digital revolution-over 50% of the population has internet access. It had also faced severe cyberttacks during the summer Olympic game in 2016 that brought the country disrepute. About 8.60% of the cyberattacks were initiated from within Brazil. Brazil ended up providing a massive opportunity to cybersecurity vendors to advance their business.
By solution, the Latin America cybersecurity solution is classified into identity and access management, encryption, governance regulation and compliance, unified threat management, and security information and event management. Identified and access management dominates the market. The Brazilian e-government services are facing problems with regard to ID entity management because they do not have National Strategy for digital identity management. This is driving the adoption of IAM to achieve these goals.
Key growth factors:
o The growth of the digital economy in Latin America is making it necessary for countries to update their cybersecurity policies and take essential technical measures to safeguard privacy
o Cities across Latin America are making extensive use of IoT to ease day-to-day transactions. This creates huge opportunities for cybersecurity solution providers to improve their products and provide highly secured solutions
Threats and key players:
o The region lacking proper cybersecurity strategies is one of the main reason that hinders the adoption in this market. Countries like Argentina, and Chile have outdated laws with the regard to data protection. There also lies an information gap between users and the authorities
o The region is not able to respond to major cybersecurity attacks owing to lack of understanding, and inadequate resource capacity
o The key players in this market are Symantec, Avast, McAfee, Trustwave, CA Technologies, Kaspersky Lab
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the Latin America cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the Latin America cybersecurity market
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by end user industries – financial services, telecommunication, healthcare, public sector, and others
o The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by solution- identity and access management, encryption, governance regulation and compliance, unified threat management, and security information and event management
o Market trends in the Latin America cybersecurity market
o Market drivers and challenges in the Latin America cybersecurity market
o Current and forecasted countries – Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and rest of Latin America market size data for the Latin America cybersecurity market
o Analysis of company profiles of the major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the Latin America cybersecurity market and its segments – by region, by solution, and by end user industries
o Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the Latin America cybersecurity market
o Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081274
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Cybersecurity Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081274
For More Reports:
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market
Ambulatory Service Market
Pharmacy Retail Market
Diabetes Insulin Pen Market
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) Market
Flu Vaccine Market
Mammography Screening Market
United States Breast Cancer Screening Market
North America Insulin Pump Market
United States Insulin Pump Market
United States Insulin Pen Market
Global Diabetes Disposable Insulin Pen Market
Hawaii Meetings, Conventions, Incentives (MCI) Tourism Market
United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) Market
United States Blood Glucose Meter Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609