Key Companies Covered in the Latin America Digital Gaming Market Research are Nvidia Computer Game Company, Rockstar Games Inc., Activision Blizzard, Bethesda Softworks LLC, Electronic Arts Inc., Gameloft, Microsoft Corporation, Nexon Co, Ltd., Nintendo Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, and other key market players.
The global Latin America Digital Gaming Market size is projected to reach $105.4 billion by 2031 from $97.4 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period. Kenneth Research released a report on Latin America Digital Gaming Market consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
The market is expected to be impacted by the rise in demand for video games and affordable gaming solutions. The launch of a new range of games also affects the market positively as users’ interest in unique experiences is soaring.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082063
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America Digital Gaming Market
Latin America is one of the emerging Digital Gaming market. Governments in Latin America have recognized the industry, and it is identified as an important part of the industry promotion agencies and their business events. Video games is one of six industries of the MICSUR, the Southern Cultural Industries Market. The Latin America Digital Gaming Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.40%) leading to a revenue of USD 6.29 Bn by 2023. In 2017, revenues from PC, mobile, and console in LATAM were almost equally shared. However, the mobile segment is expected to become the largest segment in terms of revenue share in the coming years. While mobile gaming will take off in this region’s market, consoles are forecasted to grow at the same pace or slightly higher after the release of the new generation consoles.
The distribution and marketing for digital games are being revamped in the region. Companies like Sony and Microsoft have new programs for their console markets in Latin America that are open to independent developers and small studios, which in turn will strengthen console gaming in the region.
By platforms, the market is segmented into PC games, mobile games, and console games. Among these segments, the mobile games is the fastest growing segment, as well as the biggest revenue generator of 2017.
By countries, the market is divided into Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of LATAM.
Key growth factors:
o Growth in GDP in the region is expected to boost the Digital Gaming market in the coming years. Brazil and Argentina are slowly but steadily coming out of recession and inflation is also controlled at sub-nominal levels, hinting at a favourable environment for the growth of the gaming industry.
o Driven by increasing smartphone penetration, there is a shift in the digital media landscape and mobile gaming, which already has an annual growth that is 50% higher than other markets in the region, is expected to grow at a significant rate and drive the overall Digital Gaming market in Latin America.
Threats and key players:
o Low budget games are made in LATAM due to the economic limitations of the region. Since spending on development and advertising is insufficient, the quality of games aren’t up to the mark and gamers are often unaware about the existence of such games. This inhibits the growth of the market. Also, poor internet connectivity in some parts of Latin America like Costa Rica and Paraguay poses problems for the growth of digitally-downloadable and online games.
o The key players in the Latin America Digital Gaming market are Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take Two Interactive, Zynga, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the Latin America Digital Gaming market
o Overview of different business models in digital games
o Analysis of the value chain of games and distribution channel analysis of games
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for PC games Market, Mobile Games market and Console Games market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising models market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Other genres market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for countries (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM) market size data for Digital Gaming Market segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Market Trends in Latin America Digital Gaming Market
o Qualitative analysis of the key drivers and challenges affecting the Latin America Digital Gaming Market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms– (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM)
o Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the Latin America Digital Gaming Market,
o Get a broad understanding of the different business models used in digital games
o Get an understanding of how the games reach the end users from the developers
o Get country-specific market size and observations for the Digital Gaming market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Get specific drivers and challenges for Digital Gaming market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Get analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms– (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM)
o Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082063
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Digital Gaming Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10082063
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609