Kenneth Research published a report on Latin America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081448
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America mobile device management (MDM) market
Mobile device management (MDM) is a security software which is usually used by the information technology (IT) department of any company to manage, secure and monitor the different devices of employees. These devices are deployed across various mobile service providers. It comprises a range of products and services that help the organization to allow and support different applications in personal mobile devices. The Latin American MDM market is expected to reach USD 0.51 Bn by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.22% during 2018-2023.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on solutions, deployment and end users.
Based on solutions, the market is segmented into device management, application management, security management and network service management. The device management of this region is expected to have the largest market share. It is estimated to grow from USD 0.06 Bn in the year 2018 to USD 0.19 Bn in the year 2023 with a CAGR of 27.59%.
Based on deployment, the market is divided into cloud and on-premise. The on-premise deployment market is expected to have a larger share and is estimated to grow from USD 0.10 Bn in 2018 to USD 0.27 Bn in 2023 with a CAGR of 21.97%.
Based on end users, the market is classified into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, retail and healthcare. Healthcare will have a major market share and will rise from USD 0.07 Bn in 2018 to USD 0.20 Bn in 2023. The CAGR will be around 23.68%.
Key growth factors
The Latin American MDM market has seen a shift in the usage of technology as employees have moved from traditional devices to smart devices. Mobile device usage by employees continues to expand. Therefore, organizations are adopting and investing in MDM solutions and services to manage IT applications. This is increasing the mobility and efficiency of the organization in a secured manner. People can access business information from any location they want, even in device of their own choice. This has made both the company and the employee more productive as people are more comfortable in working on their own devices. The Latin American market is in the initial phases of acceptance of MDM compared to other regions of the world such as North America and Europe, which presents opportunities for new entrants, investments, and mergers and acquisitions (M&As) to increase their offers.
Threats and key players
When dedicated MDM solutions are implemented by an organization in an attempt to nurture a bring your own device (BYOD) environment, this can often hinder the productivity or fluidity of the work which is being carried out on the devices. As the market is new, companies are still not sure about adopting these kind pf solutions. Moreover, the cost is very high.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin American MDM learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the Latin American MDM market.
3. Market trends in the Latin American MDM market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on solutions.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on deployment.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on end users.
7. Analysis of the company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for MDM to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights.
4. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
5. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081448
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609