The report titled Latin America Robo-advisory Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031. The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Robo-advisory Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083501
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Latin America Robo-advisory Market
With the increase in the number of robo-advisors, the Latin American people now get more involved in investment activities and think outside the box or the saving account. The Latin American robo-advisory market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 53.68 % and will be worth of USD 4.48 Bn by 2023.
Latin America is becoming an important market as technology has grown manifold in this region. In 2017, Latin America generated 6% of the revenue in the global robo-advisory market.
By countries, the Latin American robo-advisory market includes Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and the rest of LATAM. Brazil is one the largest economies in this region. The country, being the most important and vital market for Latin American fintech industry, has thrived back with the support of local pension funds and asset managing firms after capital fight and hyperinflation. Hence, Brazil provides a massive opportunity for the wealth management firms to advance their business of automated financial advice.
By type, Latin America robo-advisory market comprises hybrid and pure robo-advisors. Hybrid robo-advisors dominate the market. The Latin American market though faced a downturn recently, is expected to bounce back in the coming years.
By types of client assets, the Latin American robo-advisory market includes the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment has been the highest revenue generating as well as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Key growth factors
o Robo-advisors in this emerging market offer a full gamut of investment products for emerging well-off investors who can access actively managed funds. The advantage of an integrated market with uniform language base help with the below-average rates of private wealth accumulation.
o The automated investment advisory services are the key to delivering private banking services to the mass wealthy individuals at an affordable cost for both the bank and the clients.
Threats and key players
o The hybrid robo-advisory services increase the efficiency of advisors about the number of clients served per professional. This increasing trend of hybrid solutions in this region will also have a negative impact on the client charges in the market.
o The key players in this market are Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Personal Capital, FutureAdvisor and Charles Schwab Corporation.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin America robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the Latin America robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type – hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets – mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by country – Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and the rest of LATAM.
6. Market trends in Latin America robo-advisory market.
7. Market drivers and challenges in the Latin America robo-advisory market.
8. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for Latin America robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083501
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Robo-advisory Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083501
For More Reports:
North America Cataract Market
North America Cartilage Diseases Market
North America CART-related Neurotoxicity (NT) Market
North America Carcinoid Tumor Market
North America Carcinoid Syndrome Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609