Kenneth Research has recently added a report titled Mattress Market in its storehouse of market research reports. The report provides a detailed insight into the market scenario on the basis of the market size and volume for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Mattress Market products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246019
Global Mattress Market was valued at USD 29492.37 million in the year 2019. Escalating expenditure in product innovation with availability of various types of mattresses in emerging economies supported by ever changing consumers’ sleeping pattern and growing demand for memory foam and latex mattresses has been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for mattresses during the forecasting period of 2020-2025.
Under the product segment, innerspring mattress are anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to wide spread availability of such mattresses by various leading manufacturers followed by growing investment in online channel of distribution in order to expand their geographical reach. This is supported by focus on research and development of mattresses in order to offer better quality and comfort to consumers.
King size mattresses and domestic users account for the largest market share under size and end user segment respectively, chiefly on the back of growing investment in construction of houses and escalating number of nuclear families globally.
Among the regions, Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe likely to hold major market share owing to enhanced household furnishing expenditure with presence of huge consumer base and global manufacturers focusing on expanding their geographical reach to tap the market potential and occupy a considerable market share.
• The report analyses the mattress market at global, regional and country levels.
• The report analyses the Mattress Market By Product Type (Innerspring, Latex, Memory Foam, Others).
• The report assesses the Mattress market By Size (King, Queen, Full, Others).
• The report further estimate the Mattress market By End User (Domestic and Commercial).
• The Global Mattress Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, China, India).
• The attractiveness of the market has been presented by Region, Product Type, Size and End User. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Sleep Number Corporation, Simmons Bedding Company LLC, Tempur Sealy International Inc., Relyon Limited, McRoskey Mattress Company, Paramount Bed Holdings Co. Ltd., Sealy Corporation, Saatva Inc., Casper Sleep Inc, Leggett and Platt Inc.
• The report presents the analysis of Mattress market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246019
Key Target Audience
• Mattress Vendors
• Mattress Manufacturers
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research, are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609