In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Medical Sensors Market Report
The global medical sensors market was valued at USD 2,171.30 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2310.41 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 1.04%.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the global medical sensors market during the forecast period:
• Rise in advanced wearable devices and home healthcare services
• Novel materials used in medical sensors
• Growing number of start-ups promoting medical sensors
• AI based medical sensors for clinical sensors
• Growing usage of biomedical sensors
MEDICAL SENSORS MARKET OVERVIEW
The rise of IoT in healthcare has led to the development of advanced medical devices integrated with sensors. Integrating patient monitoring devices with sensors raised the adoption of wearables and remote monitoring systems for managing health conditions. Advancements in MEMS technology have further increased the applications of sensing technologies in the healthcare and medical industries.