Kenneth Research published a report on Medical Tourism Market which gives detailed analysis of the present market landscape. The report which is evaluated for the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031, provides an in-depth analysis of the market, based on size, volume, latest trends, opportunities and challenges associated.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Medical Tourism Market Products.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080335
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled Medical Tourism Market in India 2014 analyses the growth of the market due to the availability of healthcare facilities in the country which are comparable to developed countries and is available at costs that are several times lower than the latter. Currently, the market is witnessing heavy inflow of international patients and this is expected to increase in coming years. Apart from the low costs, increase in the inflow of foreign patients is resulting from the fact that the minimum waiting time is required for a treatment in India and the rising demand for alternative medicine available here. The major medical destinations in India such as Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra provide first class facilities to international patients.
Factors leading to the growth of market are the availability of high quality treatment at low costs, increasing demand for fertility treatments, alternative medicine, aesthetic pleasure and convenience to patients. The main challenges to the market are regulatory issues, no provisions for follow up care, unsuitable environment and problems associated with travelling, lack of international accreditations and strong competition from other Asian countries. The government is involved in promotional activities and provides several incentives to help the market grow. The market players can be categorised as hospitals and medical tour facilitators. The market is dominated by private hospitals as they provide an end-to-end service that combines personalized services rendered in the hotel industry to top-of-the-line quality healthcare.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080335
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Medical Tourism Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609