The MEMS automobile sensor Market was valued at USD 1816.45 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 4080.23 million by 2031, recording a CAGR of 14.61%, over the forecast period . The increase in demand for safety applications and robust, reliable, and cost-effective sensors will drive the MEMS automobile sensor market in the forecast period.
– The growing demand for safety and security in automobiles is one of the main factors that is playing a vital role in the growth of the market. According to the World Health Organization, globally, more than 1.55 million people are killed in road accidents every year, and about 50 million people get injured. MEMS sensors play a critical role in improving the safety features of vehicles and act as catalysts for the growth of the market.
– The emergence of electric vehicles (EVs) in the industry has dramatically impacted the demand for and distribution of pressure and magnetic sensors and is expected to further increase the demand in the long-term. Increasing sales of electric cars is thereby increasing the demand for sensors, along with the surge in sensors for used battery monitoring, and various positioning and detection of moving parts of the automobiles.
– Mandated safety systems, such as tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) and electronic stability control (ESC) attained full implementation in new vehicles in major automotive markets. The United States, for instance, is currently driving the revenue growth for MEMS sensors.
– The growing demand for safety and security in the automobiles is one of the main factors, which is playing a vital role in the growth of the market. According to the World Health Organization, globally more than 1.55 million people are killed in road accidents every year, and about 50 million people get injured. The MEMS sensors play a critical role in improving the safety features of the vehicles and act as a catalyst for the growth of the market.
– The major challenge for the MEMS sensors for automobiles would be the high installation costs and its integration due to the interface design consideration in automotive vehicles.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-79414
Scope of the Report
The MEMS sensor is actually a chip which is indispensably incorporated in almost every vehicle and electronic devices today. MEMS sensor technology is used in a wide variety of modern era automotive sensors. The small size of MEMS sensors provides a quicker response to rapid change in the measured parameter, and because of the extremely low-cost, the use has been extensive. One of the most well-known MEMS devices for automotive applications are inertial sensors and pressure sensors.
Key Market Trends
Air Bag Deployment Sensors to Witness Highest Growth
– Passive safety applications, like the airbag deployment, make use of MEMS sensors for communicating vehicle deceleration inputs to the electronic control unit (ECU) that controls the airbags.
– Crash sensing for airbag control is a compelling factor for the demand of inertial MEMS sensors. Companies, like ST Electronics, Bosch, and Analog Devices, among others, have been instrumental in developing MEMS-based accelerometer sensors and inertial sensors specified for a temperature range extending from -40�C to +125�C, which are suitable for enabling passive safety during a crash.
– Innovations in the MEMS sensors for airbag applications are toward increasing the processing speed of the sensors and sensors that can detect forces up to 120g or 480g. For instance, Bosch, in November 2018, launched a new generation of high-g acceleration sensors, SMA7xy sensor family, which are designed to enable faster signal processing, as compared to the sensors of the past generation (SMA6xy released in 2014). With higher bandwidth, these sensors detect impact and facilitate more rapid deployment of the vehicle’s passive safety systems.
– The government at the US and Europe have mandated to have airbag functions for every vehicle even non-luxury variants. Also, India among the growing number of regions to join the US and Europe, etc., to make airbags mandatory for new vehicles which will drive the demand of MEMS sensors for the industry.
MEMS Automobile Sensors Market Size Analysis By Industry Size, Share, Revenue Growth, Development and Demand Forecast 2022-2031
Automotive Temperature and Humidity Sensors Market Size, Trends, Outlook, Opportunity 2022-2031
Germany Solar Energy Market Size: Global Trends, Share, Growth, Opportunity 2022-2031
Europe Industrial Air Quality Control Systems Market Size, Share, Analysis, Applications, Sale, Growth Insight, Trends, Leaders, Services and Future Forecast 2022-2031
Brazil Oil and Gas Midstream Market Size Outlook – Rising Demand, Share, Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Top Key 2022-2031