Kenneth Research released a report on Mobile Application Market in India consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081231
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled Mobile Application Market in India 2017 states that revenue from paid apps in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 60.7% during 2014-2020. The global app market size in terms of value is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.7% during 2015- 2020. India houses a huge population and a significant portion of that population use internet for entertainment and productivity. Entertainment usage largely consists of social networking, web media access such as music and videos, online games, downloading via file sharing sites. Gaming apps are the most prominent with 45% market share, followed by social networking (5%), health and fitness (5%), and lifestyle apps (5%). On the other hand productivity usage includes data mining, cloud computing services, Voice-over-IP (VoIP), video conferencing, enterprise mobility to name few. Mobile app business is powered by three models – paid, in-app purchase and advertising. With in-app purchase mobile app users can install an app for free and then later pay for additional functionality or to remove embedded app, thereby allowing app revenue to grow year after year. The main drivers for increase in app revenue are subscription based revenue models, music streaming apps, video streaming apps and dating apps.
Growth in smartphone market, increase in mobile internet users, growth in e – commerce adoption and convenience in using apps are key factors promoting app adoption across the country. Key players in the Indian app market include AppsStudioz Technologies Pvt. Ltd., AppsSuadz Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Chrome Infotech Technology Pvt. Ltd., Contus Support Interactive Pvt. Ltd., Cygnet Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Hidden Brains Info Tech Pvt. Ltd., Konstant Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd., OpenXcell Technolabs Pvt. Ltd., Quburst Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and Techahead Software Pvt. Ltd. Mobile applications are rapidly gaining popularity due to abundant availability of mobile devices and newer device adoption such as Tablet PC. With more and more publishers including the mainstream software companies entering the market and projection of mobile device adoption to grow by manifold, mobile app market is expected to witness significant growth in India.
Overview of the mobile application market global and forecasted mobile app market size over 2015 to 2020e
Overview of the mobile application market in India and forecasted mobile app market size over 2014 to 2020e
Evolution of mobile app platform and classification of mobile apps
Advantages of mobile apps for consumers and business entities
Growth in time spent on app downloads
Overview of Android apps
Popular E – Commerce apps
Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
Get a broad understanding of the mobile app market in India
Be informed regarding the different types mobile application and popular mobile apps in India
Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
Be informed about the internet penetration and smartphone shipments in India
Be informed regarding the key recent developments in the field of mobile applications and the prime opportunity areas
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081231
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Mobile Application Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081231
For More reports:
Europe Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG) Market
Europe Frontotemporal Dementia Market
Europe Exophthalmos Market
Europe Encephalitis Market
Europe Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609