Kenneth Research released a report on Mobile Internet Market consisting of detailed analysis of the market and industry insights over the forecast period of 2022-2031. The latest trends and business opportunities in the market are discussed in the report on the basis of analysis of the market value and calculation of the CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081208
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Netscribes’ research report Mobile Internet Market in India 2017 uncovers the key trends in the mobile internet industry, challenges and opportunities, key players, and the current market dynamics of the mobile internet market in India.
Mobile internet usage in India has propelled since the introduction of 4G and Reliance Jio’s aggressive pricing strategies. Currently, India has the third largest internet user base in the world, of which, more than 50% are mobile internet users.
Mobile Internet Market in India Key Growth Factors
According to Netscribes, the internet user base in India is expected to reach 730 million by the end of 2020, with nearly 75% of new user growth expected to come from rural areas. Evolving demographics, consumer behavior, rising demand and lowering prices of smartphones, and growing the adoption of social networking are some of the major drivers for growth in the Indian mobile internet market.
The Indian Government’s ‘Digital India’ initiative, which aims to utilize the potential of digital technologies to address significant socioeconomic challenges in the country has also acted as one of the major growth drivers of the market.
Mobile Internet Market in India Threats and Key Players
Lack of awareness about the applications of internet usage and high data tariffs are the major barriers to the growth of the mobile internet market in India. Also, inferior and inconsistent network services have a negative impact on the mobile internet market. The rise in local broadband players providing low-cost data plans is another barrier, which mobile internet network operators need to overcome.
The top five players in the mobile internet sector includes Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL and Aircel – accounting for 76.41% of the total subscribers in the country.
What’s covered in the report?
Overview of the mobile internet market in India and forecasted market size data over 2013 to 2020
Data Usage in India By Device as of September 2016
Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
Market dynamics through major trends and opportunities
Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
Detailed description of the ‘Digital India’ initiative by the Government of India
Key recent developments associated with the mobile internet market in India
Get a broad understanding of the mobile internet market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
Be informed regarding the major trends of adoption for mobile internet and the prime opportunity areas in the market
Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081208
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Mobile Internet Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10081208
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609