Myasthenia Gravis (MG) is the prototype neuromuscular disease with the immunological pathogenesis. It is an acquired autoimmune disease affecting synaptic transmission via the neuromuscular junction mainly due to the presence of autoantibodies against the acetylcholine receptors (AChR) between the synaptic space of the skeletal muscles. It leads to an impairment of the neuromuscular transmission and corresponding clinical symptoms such as fluctuating muscle weakness and fatigability.
Myasthenia gravis affects both men and women and most commonly impacts young adult women (under 40) and older men (over 60), but it can occur at any age, including childhood. The indication is diagnosed based upon a thorough clinical evaluation, detection of characteristic symptoms and physical findings, a detailed patient history and a variety of specialized tests. The diagnosis is suspected based on a characteristic distribution of muscle weakness and fatigue, without impairment of other neurologic function. The several tests to confirm the diagnosis include a physical and neurological examination, an edrophonium test, a blood test, electrodiagnostic, diagnostic imaging and pulmonary function testing.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-111417
The recommended treatment for MG may include various measures that may alleviate symptoms, including anticholinesterase drugs (cholinesterase inhibitors) or alter the disease course, such as immunosuppressive drugs or surgery (thymectomy). The initial treatment commonly includes the use of cholinesterase inhibitors, which increase muscle strength by preventing the normal breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Pyridostigmine by mouth (orally) is primarily used.
The therapeutic pipeline of Myasthenia Gravis consists of approximately 15+ products in different stages of development. Currently, 3+ drugs are in Phase III development and major drugs are in mid stage and pre-clinical stage.
Enquire before purchasing this report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-111417
Top Company Analysed
Some of the key players include Akari Therapeutics, Alpha Cancer Technologies, AnTolRx, Argenx, Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, CSL Behring, CuraVac, Grifols Therapeutics, GT Biopharma, Hibernaid, Immunovant (Roivant Sciences), Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Protalex, Ra Pharmaceuticals, Toleranzia, Tolerion and UCB Pharma.
Scope of the report:
• Provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Myasthenia Gravis across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• The report comprises of detailed profiles of Myasthenia Gravis therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patents issued, designations, technologies and chemical information
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, product type, molecule type, and route of administration
• Detailed profiles of the dormant and discontinued products have been included in the report
Reasons to buy:
• The Myasthenia Gravis pipeline presents the detailed profile of drugs. The analysis offered in the report is a combination of deep dive secondary research and input from Key Opinion Leader of the industry
• The report presents a quick review of the current scenario regarding the drug development of the indication at one glance
• The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with a primary focus on company consolidation, designation, technology, agreements and patents regarding the therapy
• Detailed examination on diagnosis, treatment and guidelines prevailing in the industry
• Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of approval timelines
• The study comprehensively covers the market across drugs in different phases of development
• Extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the client in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the dormancy and discontinuation of the products
The Myasthenia Gravis pipeline analysis report can be customized to the country level or any other competitive segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business need, hence we also provide fully customized solutions to clients.
Global Parcel Delivery Market
UK Same Day Delivery
UK e-fulfilment: Market
Top UK retailers
Global Parcel Delivery Market
Global Cross-Border B2C Delivery
Global Parcel Shops and Locker Networks
European Parcels Market
European Consumer & Small Business Parcels Services
Global Postal Operators
Carrier Management Systems Market
Vietnam Parcels Market
Singapore Parcels Market
Malaysia Parcels Market: Market